1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Boss switch question

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Squale, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Squale

Squale New Member

Hello everyone.

The Final Boss switch says "Impose the Stunned State to the Target if it is within Range 1-2".
    If you are not the active player, you are not targetting anyone... If the opponent attacks you with a ranged character (like Wild Bill, for instance), who is the Target of the Final Boss switch ? Is it anyone I chose (like another opponent player is within Range 1-2), or can I only target the Aristo that is currently attacking Final Boss ?

Thanks !

2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

The definite article "the" means that you can only use the general switch on the specific target in a face-to-face roll. If you are a defender, your target is the attacking character. However since the switch has a limited LOS range :L:1-2, it would not be able able to be used against Wild Bill unless he is within range which for him would be exactly 2 spaces away. You cannot use it against another enemy that happens to be in range. Remember also that a roll for Disengagement is a face-to-face roll in which each character is the target of the other. Final Boss' :R: is :-::.:. If you can add an extra :.: it is very likely that you :I: your enemy with your :3::3: switch even if he gets away. Also his :Q: is also :-::.: so if you have movement points left over you can try to :I: an adjacent enemy. Of course if you succeed the rules say that you must move to an adjacent space.

Flipswitch, rag1n, volgo and 2 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation