1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farewell, Commander Dasaan

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by n21lv, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Tohaa doesn't hate the Triumvirate because Tohaa doesn't even know the Triumvirate exists.

But anyway, that's not the problem: the problem is that Tohaa is once again left without scheduled releases, and this sucks because previous to this year every Faction from Infinity (remember, there are 8 Factions) used to regulary receive new models in the stores. And now, Corvus Belli is drifting to the "Army of the Month" model used by Games Workshop and other companies, where they give attention (new models, new profiles, new rules...) to a specific army for a few weeks and the completely forget about it after they have sold some new toys.

#61 Abrilete, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    xagroth, Cothel and Golem2God like this.
  2. Scribbler

Scribbler Well-Known Member

Wait, I thought that the Triumvirate is seen by many Tohaa as just an unsubstantiated conspiracy theory and nothing more. Unless, did I miss something in the lore, besides that the Triumvirate obviously exists in the lore? Although I would imagine that if the Triumvirate is as big as I think it is, then it would be almost impossible to keep it under wraps because of the sheer number of people involved.

Golem2God, Abrilete and Teslarod like this.
  3. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

@Magonus , Dasaan, I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. Not just the game, but gaming in general. Wow. That's a huge change in your life.

Yeah, I may be responsible for some of that. It would have been nice if CB did a significant overhaul, but...

xagroth, Hiereth and Golem2God like this.
  4. Alkasyn

Alkasyn Well-Known Member

Triumvirate is the Illuminati or the NWO.

Do you really give much thought to these groups on a daily basis? There's your answer.

#64 Alkasyn, Sep 27, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  5. Cothel

Cothel Well-Known Member

Pretty sure these guys are not a part of the Triumvirate...

[​IMG]

6. froste

froste Member

they are a triad tho

Cothel likes this.
  7. Cothel

Cothel Well-Known Member

They started out as a Triad, but then they kept adding people to their group.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation