1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fan-Made Content Pack

Discussion in 'Rules' started by eronth, May 26, 2018.

1. eronth

eronth Active Member

So here is a bunch of fan-made stuff I've created. I tend to get in very creative streaks so I figured I may as well write down and organize all my ideas. I like how a bunch of them came out so I organized them and I'm releasing them for others to use and hopefully enjoy. I have about 3 packs worth of usable ideas, so if people seem to like this pack I'll organize the other two (eventually). Even if people don't care I'm likely to organize the other 2 packs, it'll just be lower priority.

I'm sure there will be questions, clarifications, or general feedback if anyone reads this. Just leave it in the comments and I'll get to it. Hopefully I have an answer, hopefully nothing is insanely broken.

Thanks, have fun!

Note: This is not official Corvus Belli material, while it's designed to be used with Aristeia! it is not valid in tournaments nor is it necessarily endorsed by Corvus Belli.

Attached Files:

der_narr, Zewrath, Magno and 2 others like this.
  2. anaris

anaris Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Thank you Eronth for the material.

eronth likes this.
  3. Magno

Magno Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Yeah, yeah. This will work.

Run an underground event. ;)

eronth likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation