1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Face to Face and ties

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Diphoration, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

Does the active player need more of an advantage?
    Do we want to make shooting more complicated?

2. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Diphoration and solkan like this.
  3. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

It doesn’t really change much aside from needing clearer clarification, (though I find it clear, others may not hence this thread). Each roll would still be counted as the Face to Face dice are all counted together. As far as I can see from what is written in the rules, the fusilier fires 3 shots, the Zhanshi AROs with 1. The fusilier’s 11 beats the 6 from the Zhanshi, the fusilier’s 6 cancels the 6 from the Zhanshi and the Zhanshi’s 6 cancels the 3 from the fusilier. One armour save would then be required. Edit: (this is how I read it anyways).

I’m still trying to find the clarification thread from before but have also emailed the rules team to provide clarification.

#23 Gwynbleidd, Dec 21, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation