1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exploring Dials to Focus SpiCo's Identity

Discussion in 'Spiral Corps' started by Matsjo, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I still have hope that next year will have a lot of NA2 changes and figures. By just the amount of figures that I've been keeping track of, Yu Jing, NA2, and O-12 are due for something big.

2. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

That is definitely correct. If CB keeps to their own rotation, the big release next April will either be YJ or O12. CB said at one point that they won't resurrect an OOP faction in April, so no Tohaa. But NA2 may still get some cool updates along with it.

Savnock and csjarrat like this.
  3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

They could kill two birds with one stone by doing Tohaa/Spiral or JSA/Ikari or Druze/QK.

I think JSA already has figures for most of it's line but they could always get something new that also goes to Ikari. Spiral could get some more Tohaa units and figures for profiles that are not out. I think they have one of everything but i'm sure some have not been done.

In general all or most NA2 could get a new troop as well. Sort of like Brawlers.

Nomads actually could get something too. They got a lot of figures in 2021 but very little in 2020 and 2022.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation