1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Executive Order and Lieutenant Level 2

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Mahtamori, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Ogid

Ogid Well-Known Member

Ilegal? Yes it is.
    Anyone cares? No, hence it's "legal", or you just can't afford to take the break.
    The "siesta" and lazy stereotype of spaniard is pretty far from reality.

It would be great to have a "rules expert" position in CB doing all of that. And I agree, a person monitoring forums and editing rules would be a part time job minimum. That wasn't my point.

My point is, same teams and schedules than right now, same FAQs; all the same but 1 detail.
    Sort the Q&A based on if that modify how the basic rules work or not: Put the clarifications in the FAQ part, put the ones that modify the rules in the Errata part.
    That would require sorting the ones that are already published (FAQ 1.7), that would take 1 or 2 hours max if you want to be ultra meticulous; after that it'd cost nothing to put the new questions added to the FAQ in the part 1 or the part 2.

2. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

uhhhh ...

Mahtamori and ijw like this.
  3. Ogid

Ogid Well-Known Member

Rereading this part
    Seems like I'm suggesting I want the CB employees working as slaves lol. That was suposed to be an informative remark for @Section9 about "legal" things here in Spain, obviously I don't support those kind of stuff.
    But anyway, this is not the place for this kind of discusion.

4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

In the US, requiring someone to work through their break results in very expensive fines. I'm talking like $1,000 per instance. 5 employees required to work through their break ONCE can be a $5,000 fine, but those fines usually don't happen until there is a pattern of no-breaks and/or work-through-lunches. Which is why the fines for making people work through their breaks here can end up in the multiple millions of dollars. 100 employees required to work through their 2 breaks and lunch every day for a year is on the order of 3*260*1000=$780,000, plus having to pay the employees for an extra hour per day.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation