1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[EN] Infinitythegame website links to Corvus Belli store issue.

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Anderty, Mar 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Anderty

Anderty Space Cowboy

Hi everyone. Wanted to make first post something around game, but oh well.

First and foremost - thank you for beautiful Corvus Belli store design upgrade. I really enjoy it, though, it is little bit funky on mobile.

But I want to report something I was just testing out. I'm not sure if all links on "infinitythegame.com" have this issue, but if there is link to the store, store simply doesn't finishes request and shows infinite loading.

My bet is quite simple (as it's not hard to find out) - old links are different by the structure.
    Here's simple example. From post on official page about Nomad Hellcats, I can get link to the store like this:

https://store.corvusbelli.com/products/nomads/280589-0669-hellcats-hacker-boarding-shotgun

But if I search and open same miniature in new store, link looks like this:

https://store.corvusbelli.com/wargames/infinity/miniatures/hellcats-hacker-boarding-shotgun

I think this is more than enough information to understand issue.

It's not a super big deal, easy to fix, done myself many times before. Though, some structured dynamic link code would be nice touch to make such issue never happen again.

Btw, I love new links, they are much more clean and readable.

Currently using Win 10, Firefox 65.0.2 (64-bit). Didn't tested on other browsers.

I'm sorry if I violate any rules by posting, I'm sure moderators will fix my post as seem fit and message will be delivered.

Thank you for amazing work, can't stop loving my new hobby more.

#1 Anderty, Mar 8, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation