1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[EN][ES] MAR'18 Painting group / Grupo de pintura

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Engorn, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Engorn

Engorn Mariscal de Campo del Tridente Tohaa
    Warcor

Rules:

1) Post a picture of an unpainted/primer you pledge to paint stating what it is and quote me (@Engorn) so I can make a note of it.
    2) Paint it within the month, post your proof (PICS or it DID NOT happen) and quote me (@Engorn) so I can make a note of it.
    3) Rinse and repeat as much as you like.
    4) You can re-pledge a miniature next month if you didn't finish it.
    5) Enjoy and learn!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reglas:

1) Postea una foto de la miniatura en metal o imprimada que te comprometas a pintar, di qué es y cítame (@Engorn) para que la tome en cuenta.
    2) Pintala dentro del mes, postea unas fotos del resultado y cítame (@Engorn) para tomar cuenta las fotos y crear la galería en el post principal.
    3) Pinta todo lo que quieras.
    4) Puedes repetir una miniatura si no la has terminado.
    5) Divierte y aprende!

jherazob likes this.
  2. TheMethOfCookingArt

TheMethOfCookingArt Well-Known Member

@Engorn

Ok i will try it with this Hsien this month. Maybe try a new style with lots of glazing. Maybe a bit glossy armor. Lets see march2018.jpg

kabramala, HellLois and taylor like this.
  3. Engorn

Warcor

This month I'm going with a conversion Neema Saatar. Credit for the idea goes to Zagdag that posted the original here. I just altered a little bit to make her more epic.

Este mes me apunto, al menos para empezar, con una conversión de Neema Saatar. La idea original es de Zagdag, que posteó su conversión aquí. Yo luego le he hecho una pequeña modificación para hacerla todavía más épica.

IMG_20180227_123009.jpg

4. taylor

taylor Well-Known Member
    Warcor

@Engorn

I'm gonna pledge a dozen models... but I don't know which ones yet, but I'm going to post the unpainted pictures as soon as I have a free moment. :)

5. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

Effort painting but I ot a lot of half done stuff on my desk!

6. WolfofWinter

WolfofWinter Well-Known Member

I'll be in on this. It'll be good to be back in the saddle. I'll take a look at the 'pile of shame' tonight... :grinning:

7. Red Harvest

Red Harvest Day in, Day out. Day in, Day out. Day in, DAY OUT

@Engorn,

I'll bring over the Dao Fei and Guilang from last month. This is the month I finish them. I know it. (Because they are close already.)

8. Styx

Styx Cat.IE~~

@Engorn

x1 Bit&Kiss.

La compré la semana pasada nada más salir en venta y podría haberla terminado ya, pero ya que estoy me uno al reto. IMG_20180301_175530846.jpg

HellLois likes this.
  9. TanakoSkyler22

TanakoSkyler22 Varunan Diplomat

@Engorn

Did not finish my last Last Fat Yuan Yuan due to getting sidetrack, so adding it to a batch of Haramaki I am planning to do this month.

[​IMG]

10. Stormygeddon

Stormygeddon Well-Known Member

@Engorn
    for now it's just these two but the pledge will go way up when orders ship in. 102_5737.JPG

11. Badlazzor

Badlazzor Well-Known Member

Hi, all!
    @Engorn
    So thought I should try this group too. :D Here are my models for this month.
    [​IMG]

TheMethOfCookingArt likes this.
  12. Engorn

Warcor

A small update on my pledge... I used the arms of the ectros that comes on the tohaa starter box to make the conversion, and the shoulder pads are bigger on that miniature than on the new Neema's sculpt. When I made the conversion, before start painting, I noticed something strange, but it was more obvious as I advanced painting. I had the paint job half done when I decided that I needed to make something or I wont like the result. So... I had to cut Neema's right arm to blend it so it could have the position I wanted and combine the ectros' forearm with the spear with Neema's left arm. Now, the result doesn't seem strange.

----------

Una pequeña actualización... Para hacer la conversión utilicé los brazos del ectros que viene en el starter pack de tohaa, cuyas hombreras son más grandes que las de la nueva miniatura de Neema. Al hacer la conversión ya noté algo raro antes de empezar a pintar, pero a medida que pintaba se iba haciendo más y más obvio. Así que cuando tenía la miniatura ya medio pintada decidí que tenía que hacer algo o no iba a quedar contento con el resultado. Así que corté el brazo derecho por el codo para poder ponerlo en el ángulo que necesitaba, y combiné el brazo izquierdo de Neema con el antebrazo y la lanza del ectros. Ahora la conversión ya no parece extraña.

IMG_20180301_160153_HDR.jpg

13. Styx

Styx Cat.IE~~

@Engorn

La parejita Bit&Kiss acabados, pongo varios planos por el cambio de colores en la iluminación al natural, uso mucho el color metalizado.

IMG_20180303_032050583.jpg IMG_20180303_032121652.jpg IMG_20180303_032403332.jpg IMG_20180303_032336653.jpg IMG_20180303_032254300.jpg IMG_20180303_032445593.jpg

jherazob likes this.
  14. yluvatar

yluvatar Well-Known Member

@Engorn

Voy a continuar con lo que me dejé el mes pasado: Isobel y un hunzakut como chasseurs. Ademas que ahora con las nuevas reglas de proxies no habrá ningún problema :yum::yum::yum:.

Y seguramente cuando los acabe empezare con el moblot que me falta y quizás el warcor.

ojete.jpg

Gothorum likes this.
  15. MikeS1173

MikeS1173 Well-Known Member

@Engorn : I pledge:
    Kawarij Spitfire
    Odalisque rifle
    WarCor - By the way, this was a DREAM to assemble.
    4 Naffatuns
    4 PanO Support

March18 pledge.jpg

16. Raghart

Raghart Well-Known Member
    Warcor

@Engorn this month i'll be ambitiousnot sure if i will have time for all this, but, let's try.

[​IMG]

Left to right:
    Carlota & Moriarty
    Tomcat Medic & ZondCat
    Bandit (semi hidden with the kriza borac just behind her)
    Kriza Borac
    HellCat with Boarding Shotgun

These guys will come in handy to round out my nomad force

17. kabramala

kabramala Well-Known Member

@Engorn
    Yo este mes vuelvo a la carga. Voy a pintar un Highlander con escopeta, para repartir humo y postas de amor.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I´m back! This month I´ll paint a rude highlander, for fight for the love in the world.

IMG-20180304-WA0005.jpg IMG-20180304-WA0006.jpg

Raghart likes this.
  18. Stormygeddon

Stormygeddon Well-Known Member

Started with the Gecko Pilot. I think I rushed it a bit too much.
    102_5740.JPG

I really should avoid dry brushing, and not skip thinning down highlights with medium.

Either way, at least it didn't take me more than two hours of painting, and is a model that will rarely see the actual table for my friend, this was partly bought on an impulsive mistake.

Anyways, I got some news, I recently took on my second largest paid painting commission.

WolfofWinter, Raghart and jherazob like this.
  19. Badlazzor

Badlazzor Well-Known Member

Progress:
    [​IMG]

WolfofWinter, Raghart and jherazob like this.
  20. sarf

sarf Well-Known Member

I think I`ll skip this month painting because I dedicate it to conversions. One scratchbuilt Lizard on the go, 3 S3 remotes not yet started.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation