1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elephant #1 - Jammer Heckler

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Wyrmnax, Jul 6, 2018.

1. natetehaggresar

natetehaggresar Senior Backlogged Painter Manager

ALL the Hecklers are freaking fantastic.

Khd is mean for the aforementioned reasons.

Redfury is a mean gun, and starting if forward helps get to ideal range.

Jammer creates a no zone, and the panda is great situational support.

Emarat creates a very different no zone.

The fact that you don't know what kind it is until revealed means your opponent has to respect ALL those possibilities.

You know what's great? Playing power pack and placing an emarat forward between your deployment zones, especially if you go 2nd? Do they want to Rambo you? Eat an emarat. /EndRambo/

Honorable mention, jammer near the beacon in capture and protect.

Keyrott and Solar like this.
  2. invalideffort

invalideffort Burnt Spektr

So I’ve had a lot of success with the boarding shotgun as a late game hunter...I move him up early the other player doesn’t know which one it is and then last turn he goes and does work...I have issues with the Jammer though as I get so excited to jam things that I reveal too soon and get him killed, great profile I just need to learn to curb my enthusiasm

Keyrott and natetehaggresar like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation