1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Durgama Takeover

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Greysturm, Jun 30, 2022.

1. SKOZZOKONZ

SKOZZOKONZ Well-Known Member

Man pano is really dropping the ball this second phase.

2. Greysturm

Greysturm Invincible Army Drill Sergeant/Military Theorist

Not that they would admit it but the first phase results broke their morale. They are acustomed to be top dog. They got demoralized and they dont have inspiring leadership to rally around.

3. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

YueFei23 and Chaserabinov like this.
  4. SpectralOwl

OOC, you don't see them talking much around here, but PanO High Command is actually pretty good at their jobs. Mostly I think everyone just wound up getting bored and leaving after having to repel the biggest faction in the event on Raveneye and one of the most focused at Cameliard, and seeing no sign of things letting up. Honestly I was surprised to see PanO getting two zones this time around; we've been haemmoraging experienced players for years due to the lack of progress in faction design.

I took a look at the faction win rates though, some real surprises in there. Mostly CA and Nomads being some of the worst performers percentage wise, but also PanO and YJ getting net positive results- they've got to be two of the factions people are least enthusiastic about in terms of actual rules.

Really want to see Haqq get something actually relevant to defend next event; they've got one of the best and most enthusiastic communities but are never given anything that really lets them be the centre of attention in these things.

Welp, those are my thoughts. I was thinking about finally going back to my original YJ army for this one, but it seems like PanO need the help- or I'll defect to O12. Poor buggers can barely hold off the Tohaa.

Lady Numiria and Errhile like this.
  5. Greysturm

Pretty much what i said but with more words, had they had their usual numbers their struggles wouldnt have inflicted "boredome" on their players, they just saw winning would be an uphill battle for once and decided to abandom ship. Their leadership for all their tactical acumen failed to keep their players inspired, they barely participated in the Meme wars or any made any battle plans or declarations to keep their players motivated. The ICAF seemed to be more a wet noodle response to the DDC than an alliance with a plan in mind.

I thinks its a shame, for all the taunts and annoyance they are to Yu Jing, the campaings are worse without them Deus Vulting around the place and displaying the arrogance of the Hyperpower.

6. SpectralOwl

Agreed. It's hard to be arrogant when you're barely bigger than YJ in player count and have the zone count of the Nomads though. I've been on PanO's side for this and Asteroid Blues, saw that sides who were given multiple fluff-important zones and didn't have top-end popularity had a pretty miserable time, since all they could do was defend. I'm honestly kinda curious how a counterattack campaign against the CA would go, where no side gets stuck on pure defense save the biggest and nastiest of the bunch.

7. Dupl1xitInf1nityCod3r

Dupl1xitInf1nityCod3r Well-Known Member

I can at least be happy that I managed to help JSA rise from the Dead and get a high command of some form... too bad we couldn't help ICAF more... I wonder if that would of kept Pan-o spirits up

8. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Well, seems you've been helped out by the other coaliton, though :)
    But yeah, good to see JSA bouncing back. It looked pretty bleak for you for a moment...

9. Greysturm

Yeah for a bit there i thought you would get the rest of the NA2 treatment and get downgraded to a Merc faction but now i can see at least a defense to keeping your status as a Faction.

10. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I'm disappointed ☹️. No one could play me this weekend. Still, I had fun reading and making lists!

11. Weathercock

Space Ranger likes this.
  12. Taranis22

Taranis22 Member

#112 Taranis22, Jul 24, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
  13. Space Ranger

Emergency! We need everyone to get their reports in. PanO is currently in control of the Reliquary by only one! If you haven't finished your batrep, get it in now!!!

14. Space Ranger

Well It looks like we are being the good guys and giving back the Reliquary to PanO. We did our job saving it from the Combined army and that's what matters right? :face_with_rolling_eyes:

15. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

Well done Yu Jing! You fought off the Combined Army at the Reliquary, and while Panoceania abandoned their duties in space, you provided them their home, free of alien control. Well fought and well done. It is a shame Panoceania could not put that kind of effort against the actual enemy of the Human Sphere. Yu Jing had security of the Reliquary on lock.

16. Weathercock

I wouldn't be surprised if, after some AI-historian revisions, some of those later PanO reports get pruned.

17. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

Said the guys who spent all their time fighting the Sphere and not Combined Army while ICAF was busy doing so, having *real* sites to defend against aliens. :p

theGricks likes this.
  18. SpectralOwl

We'll send some Hexas to look after the security of some Haqqi banks next time. Spirit of cooperation and all.

19. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

I believe that has been tried a couple of times, unfortunately for the foreign actors, that is.

As was mentioned before, we were fighting Equinox infiltration of the Darpan corporation and its holdings. Right successfully too if I might add.

20. Greysturm

So when do ypu guys think the final result will be decided?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation