1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra Política de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Druze Bayram Security Compendium

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by TheDiceAbide, Jan 16, 2020 at 7:16 PM.

1. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

[​IMG]

Here is a compilation of all my Druze unit reviews and other articles for budding DBS commanders to have all in one place. While some of these articles may be a little dated, they still work well overall to get an idea of how the various Druze Bayram units function on the table. Enjoy!

Articles
    Battle Reports
    Light Infantry
    Medium Infantry
    TAGs
    Remotes
    Skirmishers

Cthulhu363, Oni, Foxep and 8 others like this.
  2. Capo.Paint

Capo.Paint Active Member

Ah, that is great! I tried to search for all your related articles some days ago and ended a little bit disguised by all the other stuff on your blog. Now everything is easy to access and maybe to discuss!

TheDiceAbide likes this.
  3. roobot

roobot Well-Known Member

This is fantastic! Thank you!! I have read all the articles but haven't seen the MERC recon battle reports before! Enjoying those atm!

TheDiceAbide likes this.
  4. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 Well-Known Member

There is so much misinformation out there about Druze: they're weak, not enough options, not viable, non-competitive etc. Hopefully this sets the record straight.

TheDiceAbide likes this.