1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Double Kiiutan Bomb is not a meme

Discussion in 'Spiral Corps' started by Zachilles, Sep 11, 2019.

1. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

Gave Spiral a whirl at a little tournament recently. Can vouch for the Kiutaan as a legit unit. I feel the interaction with bombs is very powerful and turns the Kiutaan into two very distinct units. Typically found myself running it in marker going second or as a model with a bomb going first. I didn't even consider running two of them as Plan A. That would do a lot to offset the telegraphing of the strategy and deny them a denied flank strategy to avoid it.

2. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

I've try it with 4 games so far:

first one I got bait with a holo1 and did nothing
    second was a epic fail of 2 E/Mauler and one bomb only one out of 5 member of the fireteam got isolated 6 orders wasted
    third was VS a fireteam of Riot girl ... they've dodge everything, 3 E/Mauler bomb and 2 burst of SMG zero wound/one isolated 7 orders wasted
    last one was VS a fireteam of MI, 2 got isolated and heavy FT bot manage to dodge 2 E/Mauler so I've got pin down but only 3 ordres wasted

soooo I'm not sold at all with all this, very order hungry combo and spiral can't have more than 15 orders
    I think I prefer go in with a kiel saan and kill everything with a redfury, he's also more durable

RobertShepherd likes this.
  3. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Reason 1021 to always have a drop troop: living homing mines touching my deployment zone. A player just started Spiral here I think I'll mention putting bombs on his impersonators.