1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Double jotum, vanilla or swf

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Paperclip, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Paperclip

Paperclip Active Member

I just got my hands on the tournament pack jotum, and since I have 2 jotums now I might as well have a go at it. I know that if you were to play a tag, sectorials tend to offer better support but what does swf have at this point to support a 2x jotum list? In vanilla I can have acontencimento minelayers with sensors alongside krakots to remove any warbands tying up the tag in cc. So far I can only think of some kind of a linked hacker network to deter any hacker with stealth trying to posses my tag.

2. Jotunn

Jotunn Well-Known Member

I think SWF is the way to go. Karhu engineer in a duo link with one TAG and excellent links to help protect it. You can also use the Nøkken and peacemakers to set up some perimeter defence to help out.

3. Paperclip

Paperclip Active Member

Unfortunately I don't think that you can link with the jotum unless I'm missing out on something

4. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Definitly SWF, because you can run a definsive Nisse Sniper in a Haris, including the Machinst.

5. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

Too expensive, plus then you can't give the Machinist a palbot. If you go the fireteam route, I agree that a linked ARO piece is the main advantage, but I'd go with the classic SWF ARO:

Stomp
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [​IMG]10 [​IMG]2 [​IMG]1
    JOTUM (Lieutenant) MULTI Heavy Machine Gun, Heavy Flamethrower, Panzerfaust / AP CC Weapon. (2.5 | 87)
    [​IMG] CRABBOT Flash Pulse / CC Weapon. (0 | 0)
    JOTUM MULTI Heavy Machine Gun, Heavy Flamethrower, Panzerfaust / AP CC Weapon. (1.5 | 87)
    MACHINIST Combi Rifle, D-Charges ( | GizmoKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    PALBOT PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)
    KARHU Feuerbach(+1B), AP Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 35)
    FUSILIER Combi Rifle / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 10)
    FUSILIER (Hacker, Hacking Device) Combi Rifle ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 15)
    FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)
    LIANG KAI Chain Rifle, Light Shotgun, Flash Pulse / Pistol, EXP CC Weapon. (0 | 21)
    6 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

That said, two Jotums is already a lot of ARO presence, so rather than tripling down with the Nisse or Karhu, I might go with vanilla to get the DZ defense from the Regular minelayers. You could probably fit a few more orders in there that way as well.

6. Jotunn

Jotunn Well-Known Member

Damn, don't inow why I thought they had duo, sorry about that

7. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Lucky there are many ways to run two Jotums:

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]9 [​IMG]3
    JOTUM MULTI Heavy Machine Gun, Heavy Flamethrower, Panzerfaust / AP CC Weapon. (1.5 | 87)
    JOTUM (Lieutenant) MULTI Heavy Machine Gun, Heavy Flamethrower, Panzerfaust / AP CC Weapon. (2.5 | 87)
    MACHINIST Combi Rifle, D-Charges ( | GizmoKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    PALBOT PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)
    AGNES Submachine Gun, Nanopulser / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 14)
    QUINN Shock Marksman Rifle, Flash Pulse / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 23)
    NISSE MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 33)
    MULEBOT (Hacker, EVO Hacking Device) ( ) / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0.5 | 15)
    FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)
    FUSILIER (Paramedic) Combi Rifle ( | MediKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    WARCOR (360º Visor) Flash Pulse ( ) / Stun Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

But I like your version also. The Feuerbach has full bonus and Liang can try to protect the main Jotum from CC-Troops.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation