1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you ever use armed baggage bots?

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by the huanglong, Apr 14, 2018.

?

How often do you use the total reaction versions of the Kameel, Probot, Mulbot, Yaopu or Salyut?

1. Never

57.7%
  2. Once or twice, and then I learned to play

15.4%
  3. Occaisionally

19.2%
  4. Often

1.9%
  5. Frequently

3.8%
  6. Always

1.9%
  1. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

2. Commoner1

Commoner1 Well-Known Member

Wooops, I really should not post on any kind of forum when I had only 12 hours of sleep in the last 120 hours.

So the actual answer ist: no, they're sh*t. (But I also never use TR drones)

3. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

The TR-Combi is a good tool of area denial in missions with large DZ to avoid a AD Trooper up your ass... I used it more than once!

4. Nenyx

Nenyx Well-Known Member

I have never used them either. But, they may have a good point: range band. TR bot is only worth past 40 cm. These rem are good for the 0-40 cm band while being baggage.

But i would rather take some thorakites and put them into suppressive. Being REM and S4 is a big problem, and as I have access to very good area defenders, i don't see the point of taking a big REM for that.

In quadrant control, i'd rather take an EVO who brings unique things (overclock mainly) or standard 8 pts probots if i just want some baggage to weight a bit more.

5. RogueJello

RogueJello Well-Known Member

Totally dice gods AND acedonal, but I smoked a O-yorio out of cover in a single ARO this weekend using the PanO Mulbot combi. Clearly the Mulebot combi TR is OP, and needs to be removed from the game. ;) (N3 dice says my odds were around 1%. Off to buy a lotto ticket)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation