1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Differences between US and Tak

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by BionicRope64, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Randomcallsign

Randomcallsign Well-Known Member

This. All of this.
    Almost every ITS list I've been taking since season 10 dropped has capitalized on the MI deployment buff. It's dramatically shifted how US plays and helps to separate them from the rest of the Ariadna pack.
    Being able to deploy a Linked Molotok 20" up the board is a huge advantage few others came come close to.

Furthermore, as stated above US's plentiful armor 3 synergizes well with FD allowing the grunts and Marauders to dig in like tics in the midfield.

Ultimately both factions really want to control the midfield but use different tactics to do it. I personally prefer high order lists that are a bit more stationary which is why I prefer US but if you'd rather have a shot miss than rely on your armor and prefer more elite, low order lists TAK is the better choice for that.

Marsyas01, Hecaton and coleslaw like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation