1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did the process and conclusion of "backdoor" improve your Infinity experience?

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Plebian, Apr 3, 2018.

?

How do you feel about Backdoor

1. I have a favorable opinion

49 vote(s)
    28.5%
  2. I have an unfavorable opinion

63 vote(s)
    36.6%
  3. I have no opinion

49 vote(s)
    28.5%
  4. I do not know what that is

11 vote(s)
    6.4%
  1. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Again, I doubt that too.

2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

No, Helllois specifically stated that JSA would be part of Yu Jing (on Spanish forums, I believe) for the duration of the challenge, but CB backtracked on it and stated that Yuriko wasn't even in consideration for being Yu Jing's "traitor", so we can consider Helllois' statement mostly false.

Dragonstriker, Hecaton and xagroth like this.
  3. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Well... I never thought Yuriko was eligible for "banned" status, simply put her fluff could not take it: she was an agent of the Kempeitai already, so her name coming up in some sort of document related to any kind of treason could lead to her execution, the revelation of the Treason, or a number of other problems. To me, "Neko" Oyama was the only option as a Japanase bannable character, since we knew Asuka was the Kuroshi (and you can't really ban something you just sold!), and Shinobu has a fluff of being a shadow: thus going into the incompetency camp, despite her escaping from a Morat concentration camp could be tied to her being accused to be a collaborationist. Simply put: she was more liable to either not being discovered at all as a mole, or discover the documents and take preemptive measures before her name would get out.
    And Saito, Yojimbo and Musashi are mercenaries too, so not really "JSA characters".

So I fail to see how "Yuriko is not being considered for being YJ's "traitor" to the CA" means JSA is with the NA2 instead YJ, even before we knew that NA2 was not going to lose a character either.

Incidentally, where did CB said that?

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  4. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I think you're conflating arguments a little. My point is that the poor information handling of the entire event, coinciding with treason event like that, it's adding confusion and doubt as to the veracity of Helllois' statement that JSA would remain Yu Jing for the entire duration of the second phase (which they patently did not as they were moved out of Yu Jing about halfway through.)

Hecaton likes this.
  5. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

Regardless, Hecaton’s argument falls flat. Again.

Anyone else surprised?

6. Hecaton

You're coming off like GWB with his "mission accomplished" photo op on the aircraft carrier... declaring something untrue in the hopes it will make it so.

7. Dragonstriker

Dragonstriker That wizard came from the moon.

Back from your ban, then?

8. oldGregg

Never banned. I was on the other side of the globe enjoying the real world. Ever visited?

9. oldGregg

Are you retaking U.S. History in summer school? The fact that you assume to know anything makes me laugh.

For as long as you lurk on these forums and blocking you doesn’t make you go away, I’ll be here, waiting to brighten your day.

10. Hecaton

Man. I've got my own hate club. This is legit. Why you would spend so much time inflating the ego of someone you seem to despise I don't know.

Sometimes I kind of worry that when the arguments against my own viewpoints that I see the most are yours and Maos I'll get a false impression that my opinions are unassailable by anyone except mental midgets who have no idea how badly they fail.

11. oldGregg

All I hear is, “whine, whine, whine.” You want some frenchcries with that whamburger?

Poor hecaton. You’re only happy when people argue with you. Do you know how it feels to have real friends?

Wait! Don’t answer that. It’s a rhetorical question. You can add “rhetorical” to your list of basic vocab words after you look up the definition and memorize the proper spelling.

12. Dragonstriker

Dragonstriker That wizard came from the moon.

The frozen wastes of Minnesota hold no interest for me now that RemPres is moribund.

Danger Rose and FatherKnowsBest like this.
  13. Hecaton

So I gather that since you can't formulate a meaningful response to what I was actually saying you've resorted to grade-school insults? You're just driving the point I made in my last post home more. I mean, seriously? Who the fuck doesn't have any friends here? This is a social game that you play with real people. If you're not capable of maintaining friendships and human relationships it's a bit difficult to participate.

14. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

The argumentative behaviour in this thread is not acceptable.

Teslarod, Abrilete, xagroth and 6 others like this.
  15. oldGregg

[​IMG]

Will do psychotic! Consider me removed from this conversation.

Goodbye from the “frozen wastes” ^

stevenart74 and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  16. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Guys, this is pathetic. Consider that new players will browse this forum in the hope of finding a good community for the game and they may be dismayed and disappointed by what they find. You are not responsible for CB's PR; you are however responsible for your own conduct and how the community is presented.

P-Chan, Wolf, Abrilete and 4 others like this.
  17. emperorsaistone

emperorsaistone Well-Known Member

Its not only the new players that are dismayed and disappointed.
    I hope measures from CBs side are taken soon, or these forums will become deserted place. It already feels like that, quite a bit....

18. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

It could be worse. Occasionally it was, so...

oldGregg likes this.
  19. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

These are still some of the only official forums worth reading.

20. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

If you know what you are doing with your statistical data, it wouldn't be hard to re-join the JSA (and only the JSA) data with YJ, even though you moved the JSA to NA2 in time for Adepticon.

Hell, I can do it by hand if I have to. Once I dig my Stats book back out of the boxes, it's been a while and I need to make sure I do it correctly.

xagroth, oldGregg and Hecaton like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation