1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Defiance PDFs

Discussion in 'General' started by Lucian, Jan 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

*sigh* One of these days I got incredibly frustrated by not being able to check some rules when I really needed it since I lent the book to someone else to read and there's still no available digital version of rulebook. I'm genuinely surprised that for more than 6 months neither CB nor anyone else bothered with it so much. Like no one even playing the game.
    So I ended up wasting a day scanning pages and another one cropping it and putting together into PDFs. Ain't much, and I hoped the result would be better, but at least now I can check rules from the phone, tablet or any PC.

Hey, @Koni , can I post them here?

#1 Lucian, Jan 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    Alfy, Croepoek and Dragonstriker like this.
  2. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

I'm afraid not, sorry.

If any, if the rules in PDF is published, will be ours. Don't know if there are plans to release it or not, but I'll talk to the team about the possibility.

Thank you for your understanding.

#2 Koni, Jan 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
    Dragonstriker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation