1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

defersen is diminutive , Mendoza conversion ?

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Skoll, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Janzerker

Janzerker Well-Known Member

Repeating a rumour as a mantra without ascertain about the validity of its truth by yourself. That's the base of around 80% of the generally stablished believings in this forum.

Someone tell this man that Domaru keep the same scale and proportions as the rest of digitally sculpted YuJing S2 HIs.

And I'll say the same many people has pointed out: that hospitallier body is huge.

2. Cratesbane

Cratesbane Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

Section9, Skoll and Deltervees like this.
  3. Alkasyn

Alkasyn Well-Known Member

You'd drop the passive-aggressive tone if you bothered to side search that the initial batch of the new Domaru were recalled because they were oversized.

4. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

Boyo, i own a set of domaru from the initial batch. The charging forward domaru is level with the ISS starter crane which is braced on tactical debri in addition to standing upright.

If the domaru stood perfectly straight he'd tower above him. How bout you actually verify some shit yourself.

5. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

Awesome, he is not huge by comparison, but closer to the swiss or father knight.

6. hansthehuman

hansthehuman Order of Saint John

Ah, Thank you for that @Cratesbane.
    So if you want a De Fersen that's the same size as the Hospitallers, you are better of with either FK model.
    If you just want a conversion/proxy you can use Mendoza, though you'd might likely want to swap that Bshotgun a Spitfire or sword.

Truth be told, I'm not bothered by the size of the mini. I am more bothered by the sculpt being close to identical with the Doctor Hospitaller. I think for that reason, I'd likely use the Spitfire FK as De Fersen, and if I ever need to field both De Fersen and 2 FK's, then I have to make it work.

Not that I'd be keen on fielding those particular profiles in the same list.:upside_down_face:.

7. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

Im interested in mendoza because he feels very characterful. In fact swapping the raised arm with the spitfire father knight sword might look great

8. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

"What's up with my Doc?" "Well I can tell you one thing... it's NOT A TUMOR!!!"

Section9 likes this.
  9. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Incidentally I am hoping that Mendoza gets an Infinity profile at some point.

He has a proper gun and everything!

10. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

i am 100% hoping that is the case

11. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

My charging Domaru is not quite looking over the top of the Hac Tao's head (both HMG and hacker), if you compare full height from the heel of the extended leg.

That's ~3" taller than said Hac Tao. Well within human variation. (I am 4" taller than my Dad, and look just over the top of his head. And my Dad is 4" taller than his Dad, looked right over the top of Grandpa's head.)

The Domaru does look bigger than that, because his shoulder pads are beefier than the Hac Tao's. The charging Domaru only comes up to the bottom of the Daiyokai's hat.

12. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

Does your whole family scale in this fashion? Do you also stack one inside the other like a Russian doll? :open_mouth:

13. ThananRollice

ThananRollice Your Friendly Neighborhood Locust
    Warcor

As much as I would love this, I doubt it'll ever happen. As more info about each Aristo has been revealed, it's clear that Father Mendoza isn't actually the hero that PanOceania makes him out to be. At best, he's a talented actor. He didn't actually fight in Paradiso. All the footage was staged and recreated.

14. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

Source ?
    Not that i dont believe you, i just didnt even know the background on him to begin with. He just looks cool.

15. ThananRollice

Warcor

Skoll likes this.
  16. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

That was pretty awesome. But im not sure if we are supposed to take it as truth or tabloid based on the writting.

Looks like the kind of writing where they tell you there is no aleph only lizard people

ThananRollice likes this.
  17. ThananRollice

Warcor

True, true. But I wouldn't put it past our PanO government to formulate a hoax like this! ;)

18. FatherKnowsBest

FatherKnowsBest Red Knight of Curmudgeon

Sculpt sizes have been all over the place since third edition and before really.

(N3 sounds like toilet paper and is a stupid name)

19. Zsolt

Zsolt Well-Known Member

+ there are people with varying height, maybe put into power armors of different size as well

20. FatherKnowsBest

FatherKnowsBest Red Knight of Curmudgeon

Not to mention the need to have different sized weapons lol. So many different PanO combi rifles out there.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation