1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dealing with slow play?

Discussion in 'ITS' started by Hecaton, Sep 11, 2022.

1. anubis

anubis sarcastic exaggerator

If you have the time for 2½ hours I would always go for it, the 15 minutes more per player are defenetly smth. I guess it's also just a matter of how used you are to play on a tight schedule.
    More gametimemeans either less space in between games (for breaks/big eating break, Organisation, pairings, etc) but if the TO and all Programms run nice and smoothly, that should work quite well. Or the day is bit longer.
    As said, you have the option and time, go for longer games. Slow players will still find it challenging I imagine.

There are quite good apps for everyone to download for free on their smartphones.

2. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Not what I was asking, and not how most events do it. Free smartphone app chess clocks work.

Tristan228 and anubis like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation