1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra Política de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Dart Use?

Discussion in 'Human Fate' started by Flipswitch, Nov 25, 2018.

1. sololobo

sololobo Active Member

I was referencing Hannibal's 3AP support action, because I know Dart's support action is 2AP otherwise Hannibal couldn't tap into it. I should have made that more clear. >.<

Each to their own on Hannibal and Dart rolls and uses. :)

2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member
    Warcor Aristeia

My friend @Tribulus pointed out to me that an opposing Dart makes a very effective counter to Wild Bill and Major Lunah. When a hidden Dart with "Silent Death" of :L: 2-7 targets one of your own shooters, there is no point using "Gunslinger" or "Veteran Sniper" because your defense:2: will not damage her.

Flipswitch, -V- and tartopom like this.
  3. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent
    Warcor

Yeah she's a great squishy hunter in comparison to Lunah who is better at slugging out with the more tanky characters.

After my previous event, I'm being much more creative with my team comps and trying out as many characters as possible and it's interesting to see how the ones I don't normally go for are used.

Except Murtair, I can't stand that guy.

4. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member
    Warcor Aristeia

Among sixteen players beginning a tournament recently not one has chosen Murtair in their set team. My own ethnicity is from the Eastern Mediterranean so I may be more objective in seeing that A! players seem to be strong in areas of the world where those with Celtic ancestry are strong. Gallicia, Wales and much of North America almost certainly have more DNA in common than appears at first. Murtair should unleash the Celtic beast within.