1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Danavas & Karkata pack

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by laina, Sep 1, 2018.

1. laina

laina Active Member
    Warcor

Have I missed something? Why is the danavas hacker available for purchase only with the karkata tag pilot?

2. Dabel

Dabel Well-Known Member

Only Corvus knows it

3. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

The same way the Morat's Raicho Pilot is sold with the Sphinx's Remote Pilot, or the Remote Pilot for Overdrones, Xeodrones and Avatar is sold with the new Avatar in exclusive...

If you want extra Danavas, I suggest picking the Kanren Hacker (female model, btw) as Danavas #2. I doubt you will need a third one for OSS even if the Sectorial allows it (unless she gets a KHD profile, that is...)

4. tdc

tdc ALEPH Fragment
    Warcor

Fundamentally, it was so that it was available to aleph players without the need to (re-)buy an existing pack (eg, if re-packed with the marut) or adding another SKU.

Did you want the danavas without the bot? or the bot without the danavas? or just curiosity? - @ShaeKonnit might be able to help you...

Also - this is the spanish forums xD

#4 tdc, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    Abrilete likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation