1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daebak Force

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Chaserabinov, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Yes, hacker was in the main group

Mowang has a red fury/multirifle, which to be fair prior to N4 when it was sculpted the Red Fury was the preferred option.

This is actually really good for the Haetae, keeping the CC bloat down but getting a cheap but effective Para CCW makes him much more difficult for warbands to engage on as it brings most Martial Art opponents down to 20 or less and kills their crit chances. It's even more effective against the non MA NBW/Berserk types like Varangians.

To put it in perspective he's pretty much on par with a Hsien vs a Monk but the Hsien pays for CC21, MA1, and an AP CCW.

CC15 and an AP CCW like the Swisse is worthless. CC15 and a good Para CCW is actually somewhat problematic to engage.

#321 Triumph, Aug 21, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2023
  2. Henshini

Henshini Well-Known Member

I don't think they're complaining about the profile per se, but the model implies much more cc prowess. The profile is great, the model is cool, but they don't line up.

archon likes this.
  3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Yeah I have no problem with the stats. It just looks odd. Also I don't think i've seen a sword as a Para CCW.

4. archon

archon Well-Known Member

I also hate it when CB does this straight away from the customers wishes and own loadout building. Its so clear that the HRL is the intresting profile here and they offer this. ARM 5, BS 14 HMG with TA - yes sure, not bad, but its a 41 pts RF unit that eats a lot of the 100 pts and no specials. The +1 B HRL with guided is much more likely to see tabeltime. If they do this to sell both loadouts, fine, they have to sell minis and it looks good, but as far as we know, we have to wait ages for the HRL and until then RF is only a milde afterthought in Infinity. No thx - cleary a no buy.

Heroic pose that uses cc power ... sporting a BS 15 Para-CCW that looks like a big samurai sword? Sure everything is possible in the future.

Greeting from the Swiss Guard :sweat_smile:

5. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Wrong loadout, impractical pose and limp sword syndrome. Very unfortunate.

Chaserabinov, Daireann and Modock like this.
  6. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I quite like it, not sure I would field the HRL as the default preference.

7. Daireann

Daireann Well-Known Member

At least this unit have scabbard for a sword. This is a big step forward. :)

Chaserabinov likes this.
  8. SpectralOwl

To be fair to the Swiss Guard, there is a new one in the reinforcements group with DA CCW, CC Attack+6 and MA1. It took several years and can only be done in the Reinforcements scenario, but he did learn to use that zweihander!

Daireann and Space Ranger like this.
  9. Chaserabinov

Chaserabinov Well-Known Member

I am fully aware this is just a typo, but now I cant unsee this as a 360° visor bought on Wish :-P

10. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Only in RF and then you have a Swiss Guard with a very, very BIG SMG ... - if CB uses the opportunity to make a new mini - fine. Leaves the HMG one with the silly sword ... I cut it off and put a pistol hand on it - so much better!

Now YJ has a cool looking big silly swordswinger in the sad tradition of Daofeis (both, new Spitfire and old, deleted loadout with HMG) which has at least CC 19 (and they look cool, thats for sure), the Shangs who also have Swords with CC19 (I leave them, only HRL is actualy holding his) and the Ye Mao hacker, why ever a mimitsm super jump hacker with visor has a to carry a 4 feet sword around (with SwissGuard CC 15). I also cut the sword here, but running out of pistols, so I had do cut down a medkit ;-)

CB is obessed with swords, I hope this will go down, when they bring out Warcrow.

#330 archon, Aug 22, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2023
    Jumara and burlesford like this.
  11. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Haetae outperforms Daofei in CC. The -6 MOD is stronger than +4 CC.

12. archon

archon Well-Known Member

I don´t doubt that, but that posing still not match its CC capability. Oh with -6 he negates the Swiss +6 which brings them back to 15 :smirk:

13. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

Also, it shouldn't be a sword. It should be a fucking taser.

14. Space Ranger

At least the Assault pistol.

He still looks cool to me. I hope I can move the arm down though. Like I said, it's a pain for storage.

15. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

its an aesthetically pleasing cattle prod.

Henshini, Brokenwolf and Chaserabinov like this.
  16. Fed4ykin

Fed4ykin Well-Known Member

Pheasant Agents do have a sword as para CCW. But the sculpts are from way back when they had monofilament weapons. :D

#336 Fed4ykin, Aug 23, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2023
    Jumara likes this.
  17. Space Ranger

They are surprisingly good in cc because of the para -6 too.

Chaserabinov likes this.
  18. Space Ranger

The thing I’m finding Daebak makes up for my ISS, is Anti-Material weapons. We have a tournament with Mindwipe coming up and ISS has very few weapons that can destroy the servers. Ninja AVA1, Crane expensive AF, Zhanying Hacker only D-Charges, Sophotech D-Charges AVA1. Now I can take a couple Hwarang and Sulsa to beat the hell out of the servers. It's super irritating YJ only gets a few D-charges. Usually it's only a few profiles, while others factions will get on every single are many profiles. For example Sulyong has D-Charges only on the FO. While the Kulak has it on 3 out of 6. Hawa 3 out of 4. But at least now I can make up for D-Charges now.

burlesford likes this.
  19. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Mike Pondsmith would be proud!

@Triumph is right, PARA -6 or -9 weapons are great, and still underestimated by most players it seems.

20. Space Ranger

vs. a Pheasant it's -9 due to Para CCW and MA L1. But it doesn't help much when you get squished by a Chimera. I had two of them killed one right after another. Chimera have CC24, MA L2, NBW, Viral CCW.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation