1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cube Jaegers- availability vs. effectiveness

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Ogre_man, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

One would expect that if they were not envisioned like that before the movie premier, they are now. CB likes their pop-culture references and this one is world famous and designed to be sexy as an added bonus.

2. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

We know a bit about them, primarily from some of the RPG fluff. But I don't think we have any artist renditions, and only one rumors/speculation on what their rules will be. They are confirmed as a unit for Varuna, but whether they'll be available to Vanilla PanO also, or just Mercs that Varuna has access to... We'll have to see. Lots of people seem to think warband/direct template wielder, but there's also notions of mechanic transformation because their fluff says they wear pressure suits that keep them docile when they operate at surface pressure.

I'm kind of excited at the idea of converting cube jaeger, krakot, and other legal mercs to all potentially be Helots.

3. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Odd there aren't rules for playing them in the RPG yet

Although I guess that'll be in the PanO book

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation