1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creating a future for the Tohaa with a Sectorial

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Cothel, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Aemaru

Aemaru Well-Known Member

I think tohaa were triangle, spiral the circle, we now wait for the cross and the square. I think they like videogames :p

Golem2God and perseus like this.
  2. ev0k

ev0k Well-Known Member

Cross is MO !

Golem2God likes this.
  3. det

det Member

...ooohh...I really hope vanilla Tohaa aren't going away soon...I recently started dabbling into infinity again and have loads of tohaa waiting on the painting table...and now the new spiral corps box too...hehe...besides I ordered also a gao tarsos and sukeul K1...all with the spiral corps stuff, now I see them as unavailable...ooops...being a ju ying player that was hurt by the JSA transition into NA armies I got a thick skin...must have! ;)

RobertShepherd likes this.
  4. det

det Member

Still...Spiral Corps seem cool, vanilla tohaa seems so full of choices it's hard to even begin making a list...fun times ahead...hopefully...

5. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

You'll do just fine :)

6. det

det Member

Good! Besides I always loved to proxy/convert and use count-as...my vanilla yu jing force is full of count as because "hey, I like this sculpt, how can I use it here?" and vanilla tohaa will be perfect in this context in spiral corps if needed!

7. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

I like the name because I feel it might be a TTGL reference =)

So cool to see the Gao Rael Spitfire getting some love itt. Been reluctant to run it for so long due to 4-2, but theres just so much mimetism, so many camo markers, and they sort of regain that lost movement through deployment positioning.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation