1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Cracking a Su Jian Action Unit

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Nicklz, Dec 30, 2017.

1. T. Rex Pushups

T. Rex Pushups Well-Known Member

Greatest infinity player of all time: Zapp Brannigan

2. Nicklz

Nicklz Well-Known Member

In capture and protect there is no way to win without putting that thing down :
    It can start in deployment pick up objective and get back to deployment in 7-9 orders and it can fire/dodge all the way. Plus: It can be the data tracker.
    You will be 6 points down after turn 1 and there seems to be not much you can do about it reactively ...
    I do understand aro is usually nothing to depend on, but here we are on the backfoot and need those lucky shots .

#22 Nicklz, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  3. T. Rex Pushups

T. Rex Pushups Well-Known Member

Ideas:

• Zeroes with E/maulers near the beacon
    • Assault or hacking device plus hackers with repeater coverage of the beacon
    • Crazy Koala spam near the beacon(likely comes with repeater coverage for the lovely dodge or reset dilemma

ChoTimberwolf and loricus like this.
  4. Nicklz

Nicklz Well-Known Member

Yeah, Lunokhod and Wildcat ahd is on my shopping list . The rest as soon as I'm willing to give up Corregidor for vanilla or Tunguska !

5. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

There's always a Missile Launcher to the face.

A Su-Jian who is taking fire from a linked Alguacile will not be happy.

6. Skyhusky

Skyhusky Well-Known Member

As a player of both Corregidor, and Imperial Service, I've only recently been able to deploy the Su-Jian, and I have to agree with a few of the posters here. Fight dirty, Imperial Service has a few nasty tricks up its sleeves, especially if you see Wu Ming on the field. Just fight dirty, Bandits and McMurder are your friend here.

ChoTimberwolf likes this.