1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corax Spec-Ops + Holoprojector L2

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Magnetkopf, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Magnetkopf

Magnetkopf New Member

Hi,

A Corax Spec-Ops equiped with the Holoprojector L2. It isn't compleatly clear how that works.
    My main problem is with the seed and the hatch mechanic.

My asumption is that the Seed also has the Holoprojector L2 (similar to the Caliban where the Seed also has the AutoMediKit).

Question 1:
    Is the following correct?
    The only thing that can be used as holoecho are other seeds, because they have to have the same size 0.
    Therefore I can only holoecho as Seed-Soldier, Caliban or as Cadmus.

Question 2:
    If I hatch do all holloechos also hatch, or does only the real one hatch and I have to spend a order to regain the holoecho?

Question 3:
    Since most seed-embrios have limited camo do all the holo echos start as chamo tookens?

thanks for the help!

2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Q1: Correct, but see Q2 and Q3 for why this isn't a good idea.
    Q2: Only the Seed-Embryo hatches. As I read this, it's impossible to make this work with Holo1+Holo2, meaning if you pretended to be something other than a Corax with exactly the gear you do have, then the state is effectively cancelled when you hatch because all the Echos are still going to be Embryos. Using pure Holo2 might be workeable, just keep in mind that the Echoes may not change their facing, only the real Corax may.
    Q3: No. Limited Camouflage and Holo2 has NFB, you can't invoke both of them.

So to sum it up, I think this is doable, but with restrictions that exists simply because Shasvaasti rule hasn't been updated to N3 standards. Just only use Holo2, don't combine it with Holo1, and be really careful so you've got the correct facing if that's going to be important on hatching. Also, hatching early would be a cancellation clause for Holo2.

3. solkan

solkan Well-Known Member

I feel like this is another one of those moments where it’s important to apologize to the new player for the state of the Seed Embryo rules. :(

Mahtamori likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation