1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Converted Haqqislam Forces

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Golem2God, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [​IMG]10
    KHAWARIJ (NCO, Multispectral Visor L2) Mk12 ( ) / Pistol, AP + Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 38)
    KHAWARIJ (Doctor [+3]) Boarding Shotgun, Grenades ( | MediKit) / Pistol, AP + Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 33)
    KHAWARIJ (Chain of Command) Rifle, Light Shotgun, Grenades / Pistol, AP + Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 33)
    KHAWARIJ (Forward Observer) Rifle, Light Shotgun, Grenades / Pistol, AP + Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 29)
    KHAWARIJ (BS Attack [Shock]) Spitfire / Pistol, AP + Shock CC Weapon. (1.5 | 34)
    ZHAYEDAN (BS Attack [Shock]) Heavy Machine Gun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 33)
    ZHAYEDAN (Doctor [+3], BS Attack [Shock]) Boarding Shotgun ( | MediKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 29)
    YARA HADDAD (Lieutenant) AP Marksman Rifle / Heavy Pistol(+1B), CC Weapon. (0 | 25)
    LEILA SHARIF (Hacker) Shock Marksman Rifle, E/M Mines, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 20)
    GHULAM Rifle, Light Shotgun, E/M Mines ( | Deployable Repeater) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 13)
    NASMAT PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)
    3 SWC | 299 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

Gwynbleidd likes this.
  2. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

Ran a similar list for fun and it was quite good. I lost out by one point as my opponent got his hidden objective done and I didn’t.

On another note I used the andromeda mini from Aleph as Yara. Just needed to replace the hand she has on her doggie and filled in the hex pattern with liquid green stuff.

Golem2God likes this.
  3. Golem2God

Well that is good news to hear. I like this list and may try to grab the boxes and single minis needed for it. Good enough size to try the conversion idea. Even if I just get the Kwawarji & Zhayedan by themselves.

Gwynbleidd likes this.
  4. Cadwallon

Cadwallon Well-Known Member

Other option for Yara Haddad is tuareg sniper. Can convert sniper rifle cutting the end of the barrel and it simple. I personally use Tuareg sniper as proxy to Yara until new miniature will be released.

Cheers.

Golem2God and Gwynbleidd like this.
  5. Gwynbleidd

That’s a good one too! I may give this a ho for another conversion for haqqi. Thanks!

Golem2God likes this.
  6. Gwynbleidd

They’re lovely minis too. I’m quite glad I got them.

Golem2God likes this.
  7. Golem2God

More good news. Their loadouts & skills are enticing as well. Hopefully I'll get around to buying them at a good price and converting them.
    Sounds promising. I think I know of where to get the old six model Haqqislam starter set for cheaper. I'll see if I can buy it. and start the process.

Gwynbleidd likes this.
  8. Gwynbleidd

I got this recently! They’re still useable and are really nice minis. The janissary though has become a hassassin shujae for me as he’s far too small to be one of his brethren now…

Golem2God likes this.
  9. Golem2God

Oh you misunderstood me. I meant the six mini starter set that had the newer models that were in the Red Veil pack.

Gwynbleidd likes this.
  10. Gwynbleidd

Oh! Sorry, should have noted that the one you were talking about came with a Tuareg sniper… lol. The red veil pack was great, there’s one going on eBay if I remember what I was looking at yesterday. If you can get it for cheap from anywhere it’ll give you a few for conversion.

Golem2God likes this.
  11. Golem2God

True. If I can get that set or something similar for cheap I'll jump start the conversion process.

Gwynbleidd likes this.
  12. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Yup. Works pretty well :)
    [​IMG]

Gwynbleidd and Golem2God like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation