1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conversions thread proposal

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by sarf, Nov 23, 2017.

1. sarf

sarf Well-Known Member

I have a question: is anybody against if I post "Old Conversions" thread and put there all photos from old forum in chronological order? I`ll tag photos with miniatures authors and also try to merge unpainted minis with finished ones.

Harlekin, taylor and jherazob like this.
  2. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

Do it. I wanted to do the Conversion Archive project myself, but reuploading all the stuff that's been broken by botofucket would be a hassle.

Harlekin and chromedog like this.
  3. boquepasha

boquepasha ALEPH is love, ALEPH is life, ALEPH is your friend
    Warcor

I'd love to see them all, as I only used the spanish forum and I was not aware there was a conversion thread at the international forum.

4. sarf

sarf Well-Known Member

Ok then, it will take some time to go step-by-step. I was wandering, if there some upload quota, on this forum?

5. Pierzasty

You want to use attachments? :O they tend to break, this forum already has problems with those. Besides, it's a new forum so I'd expect them to screw up attachments a few times before it's done.
    I'd use some reliable hosting service and check periodically if anything's missing. Imgur's a decent one.

6. sarf

sarf Well-Known Member

I`ve created folder at imgur)))
    Current problem is that I can`t change topic name. Maybe I`ll have to ask one of the mods one I`ll finish

7. Pierzasty

If you need some of the old unavailable pics, I've got a forum snapshot from before the Photobucket disaster.

8. sarf

sarf Well-Known Member

Thanks, I`ll ask for it after I`ll finish everything I could salvage in easy way)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation