1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Closed Battle Lists - Wishlisting

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by ZlaKhon, Apr 7, 2018.

1. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

I expected worse, at least there is no Shaolin Combis.

2. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member

I mean, they're not as terrible as a CBL could have been, and that is officially the nicest thing I can say about them.

Mostly, it's just disappointing that outside of accessing a TAG with ISS units and some weird links, they aren't really presenting anything new or interesting to the formula. Basically just a random smattering of ISS units, a couple of non-standard links and...

Still feels wrong to use CBL's to represent hyper-specific unit configurations for existing sectorials, to the point where I'm just not sure what the point of CBL's really even is any more.

Also, I'm glad they're really leaning in to the whole genocide thing. Butchers of Motobushima? Sign me up! (by which I mean the exact opposite)

Missed opportunity not to give all the included profiles Frenzy!

Either way, my whelm factor is still pretty well under. CBL's weren't really an exciting prospect when we had assumed they were IA-related. Producing some "well, I guess they aren't bad" CBL's for an existing sectorial just feels terribly low effort as a "bone" to throw to a faction that's kind of hurting right now.

xagroth and the huanglong like this.
  3. East of Irem

East of Irem Well-Known Member

I'll happily inflict any of these CBLs on my gaming group should be a laugh, good excuse to get my guijia out of storage, will make a change from the usual kuang shi shuffle.

the huanglong likes this.
  4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Lists? Not bad. I'd play them.

Fluff? Where's the :puke: emoji on this forum?

DFW Ike and xagroth like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation