1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Climb will auto success when reach edge?

Discussion in 'Rules' started by huttyman, Dec 1, 2020.

1. huttyman

huttyman New Member

I'm not expert in english. So just wanna make sure. in this picture it said smt like "If trooper reach edge of vertical wall then it consider finish climb". If my trooper have MOV 4" and wall is 4" height exacly I can climb right? (or do I need to hand on vertical wall at 4" height)
    upload_2020-12-1_9-27-0.png

Attached Files:

2. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

Yes, per this thread: https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/snapping-to-walls-and-roofs-during-vertical-movement.38466/

Basically my takeaway from that thread was: don't think of Climb as a type of Move, where you measure the distance travelled by a point on the troop's base. Instead, think of it as a purely vertical movement. Measure the vertical distance only (4" in your example). Horizontal shifting to get onto or off the roof is free.

NB this doesn't apply to Climb+, which measures distance like Move, not like Climb.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation