1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Characters you're playing

Discussion in 'Modiphius Entertainment' started by Flipswitch, Mar 11, 2018.

1. leigen_zero

leigen_zero Morat Pacifist

That sounds like you managed to roll Simone Giertz as a PC
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3KEoMzNz8eYnwBC34RaKCQ/featured

Noctavigant likes this.
  2. Fathi Amirmoez

Fathi Amirmoez Active Member

With the Bureau Noir box seemingly nearing production, I should probably start planning to run a game (irl).

One thing I know I want is to get the players a bit too close to some Combined/EI artefacts, so I have a good excuse to get them "investigated" by a branch of Aleph.

If DETROIT's taught me anything, it's that a dedicated tracker with greater than human intelligence, reflexes, and agility with no need to stop to eat or sleep is mildly threatening.

Moreover, if it's a Posthuman, it can launch one-man ambushes! It's like the over-qualified team in a heist movie, except just a single superbeing in multiple places almost simultaneously!

3. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

And that 'almost simultaneously' is how you kill it ;)

I'm extremely keen for the new books to drop.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation