1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Central London Infinity

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Camden Leisure Pirate, Nov 1, 2018.

1. CasperW

CasperW New Member

Hey, just an update on this thread!

I get games in against Matt and Camden Leisure Pirate semi-regularly during the week days (playing against CLP tonight), and I'm running a demo game for someone interested on Saturday, so hopefully we can continue to grow our player base.

Typically we play as often as we can, without a set day each week. But we're certainly getting games in! There is a wealth of terrain and space to play at Dark Sphere Shepherds Bush megastore, so @SpecOP6903 I'm sure we'll be able to game

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just bumping this to let people know we are still playing out of Darksphere Shepherds Bush.

Alguaciles_Ortega likes this.
  3. khayne666

khayne666 New Member

Just so you know HATE play on Wednesdays and Sunday’s in a social club in Bethnal Green amazing bunch and a good amount of players.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation