1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CC Questions

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Azuset, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

1st can we shoot in to CC? I read the N3 book to try and find out but I didnt see it.

2ndn during my last game i was able to Engage (aro) an enemy unit with my hidden deployed ninja. This happened during the enemy models second short move.

During my next turn I spent an order and declaired a CC attack. During this there was another enemy model in LoF. What AROs could this enemy model declair with my ninja being in his 180 degree firing arch?

2. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

http://infinitythewiki.com/en/BS_Attacks_into_Close_Combat

Basically, yes, that is allowed. However, it is risky as there is a potential to hit your own unit.

Azuset likes this.
  3. DukeofEarl

DukeofEarl Well-Known Member

It is worth noting that you can use Triangulated Fire to shoot into CC and ignore the -6 mod though...

ChoTimberwolf, Sabin76 and Azuset like this.
  4. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

In the above situation the trooper not in close combat would need to declare an ARO when the ninja attacked or forfit his ARO, correct?

5. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

Yes.

DukeofEarl and Azuset like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation