1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can pano be beaten? Yes, by almost everybody!

Discussion in 'OOC' started by Cabaray, Jul 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonstriker

Dragonstriker That wizard came from the moon.

Oh look, ANOTHER warcor jumping in to slam @Hecaton and call him a liar, while ignoring the blatant, proven lies by @deep-green-x.
    This warcor clique vs Hecaton stuff stinks.
    But it’s only Hecaton, so who cares, amirite @Koni?

2. Dragonstriker

If anyone is being perforated by BOW, it’s pretty unfair. Nobody deserves that.

3. Foxep

Foxep Tropical Vet
    Warcor

Did i say anything about lying? I just said he should keep on defending himself but without the need to get grumpy. You shouldnt make this a witch hunt, because that is not what i meant with my comment. Peace.

4. deep-green-x

deep-green-x Well-Known Member

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  5. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

You need to chill out, you're not helping this thread right now.

6. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Someone asked me about my experiences with the campaign(s), I responded. Being accused of lying when I chose my words carefully to avoid an untruth is frustrating.

I understand you value civility, and I appreciate that you're not accusing me of falsehoods.

Foxep likes this.
  7. Dragonstriker

Then maybe you shouldn’t have attacked @Hecaton then. It’s pretty poor form to accuse someone of lying, be proved wrong, then cry to mother to lock the thread instead of apologising.

8. warzan

warzan Well-Known Member

This says all I really need to know about your motives unfortunately. :(

(apologies to any non native English speakers the text quoted is subtle but revealing - so my response may not make a lot of sense)

deep-green-x likes this.
  9. Hecaton

Why do you consider it unfortunate that I'm not trying to slander you?

Dragonstriker likes this.
  10. deep-green-x

[​IMG]

Nice try though.

I do have one quibble. I never called Hecaton a liar, you can go back and check if you want, I said he had been less than truthful but I never called him a liar.

I also questioned if he had been involved in Flamestrike because his carefully worded answer, always “carefully worded”, left enough wiggle room for him to backtrack later.

Which he has done in this very topic with further half-truths (not lies) about being a poor unfortunate soul the victim of a vicious campaign of harassment by Warcors and BOW (I’ve used a little Hecaton hyperbole in there for flavour).

He wasn’t invoked in Flamestrike so @Hecaton I apologise for questioning you.

The first person to call anyone a liar was you. Which makes sense since you’ve gone from sudden white knight defence of Hecaton to Agent provocateur.

Since this topic has spun so wildly off into the abyss I’ll reiterate my request for @psychoticstorm to close it.

@Dragonstriker your more than welcome to keep hounding me through PMs if you want.

#110 deep-green-x, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    A Mão Esquerda and cazboab like this.
  11. deep-green-x

For reference here are all the times you’ve called me a liar, a word nobody had used in the topic until you did @Dragonstriker

12. Hecaton

That's synonymous with calling me a liar.

I'm sorry I didn't say any completely baseless things that you could blast me for. I'll try to be less careful in my word choice next time so I can completely undermine my position and make it easy for you.

Where did I talk about Warcors as a group? I never said I was the target of harassment. I said I was put off by what happened; the implication was that the *policy* was bad, not that I was singled out (what was going to happen was, in fact, the consequence of *someone else* being singled out).

Dragonstriker likes this.
  13. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

You really cannot have any discussion in the whole forum without being aggressive towards everyone? Is that hard?

I don't see any rule saying "you cannot complain about CB or any of his partners", but there's a clear rule saying:

A very simple sentence. For everyone, as I always say.

And if everyone (everyone) have any serious problem, there's a report button or you can always contact me or @psychoticstorm by PM and discuss it. You know we're always open to talk. But make a thread like a big amount of accusations is something I don't want to see more.

Thank you for your collaboration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation