1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burst 2 Direct Template in a Saturation Zone

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by CabalTrainee, Jun 14, 2019.

1. CabalTrainee

CabalTrainee Well-Known Member

How exactly do direct template weapons with burst 2 work in a saturation Zone?

The specific example i'm thinking of is a Dogwarrior with his 2 chain-rifles in a saturation zone. As per direct template rules you place the templates at the declaration of the order. So i would assume it works like the FAQ example where you split the burst on different targets and thus can just use it without the -1 to B. I mean you can't really retroactively remove one template at the resolution step of the order expenditure sequence, can you?

Not entirely sure how to handle this one.

2. Ogid

Ogid Well-Known Member

It is just how you described it.
    A DTW is still a BS attack that needs LoF and a target, so you only need to select 2 different targets for your templates and put the templates getting the target you choose for each one.

3. solkan

solkan Well-Known Member

Just keep in mind that you have to have the target (primary target, I guess) of each template covered by that template or it misses (even if it covers other troopers).

So there are going to be situations where your B2 direct template won’t be able to hit the trooper you want twice. (Because declaring it the primary target twice would just reduce back down to B1...)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation