1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bulgaria Infinity Crew.

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Maugli, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Maugli

Maugli Member

Hello guys my name is Alex and i represent the bulgarian infinity community. We are a very small group of people who play Infinity (10 people) mostly located in Sofia. Recently we got enough people to start doing some organized events. This week we launched our second local closed tournament and we finished the new table in our local game store so now we got 2 wonderful setup tables to play. After a few demo games we got a couple of new players and now we are ready to take it to the next level. After we finish the last ITS9 pack that we currently play in our closed meta group , i intend to organize this time a public event so we can get more people and maybe become a larger event on the balkans . I know there are good communities in Greece and Romania so we would like to contact such players to bring up the Balkan scene for infinity. We do own enough terrain for at least 4 tables (can get up to 5 even) and we do have share space so we can accommodate a mid sized tournament with no problems. We would like to contact with as much players as possible from our region so we can start organizing some gatherings and tournaments. Cheers from sunny Bulgaria.

Koni and Belgrim like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation