1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Building lists around the Mongol Cav

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by AngryGorilla, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Dude that's Awesome! Where's the Guan Dao from?

2. Fed4ykin

Fed4ykin Well-Known Member

It's made from scratch.
    A thin metal rod, wooden beads and plasticard.

Space Ranger likes this.
  3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

That's fantastic and I'm going to try that too if I can get the figure.

4. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Well tonight I watched MO get destroyed by their own Tikbalang as Gromoz took it for a spin and we were all reminded why the vast majority of TAGs stopped seeing use in our meta. My advice for running Yu Jing's TAGs right now is this:

Don't.

If you're hellbent on it at least play them in a sectorial they can duo a Tinbot in from, or pair it with a list that you can comfortably drop into hacking proficient opponents. They're a huge liability otherwise. The TAGs profiles themselves are fine, great even, but the metagame doesn't provide sufficient ability to protect them from possession which is a big failing of CB's design around hacking this edition.

5. libr4rian

libr4rian Member

...and if I need to choose in Vanilla which one, then: Blue Wolf or Guijia?

I'm not a competitive player. Looking on profiles, Guijia looks hmmm... better in range fight, better armoured, but bigger. It looks to my (by my inexperienced eye) that probably Blue Wolf is better for closed quarters
    At the moment Blue Wolf attracts me with: miniature look, price in money and points.
    Guijia in the other hand looks more like armoured gun platform (which concept I like very much) with better survivability.

Which of them you would recommend for a start?

6. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

If you're approaching it as a casual player and don't really care, then nothing matters. Just pick the one you like the most.

Otherwise no, would suggest avoiding both TAGs like the plague for Vanilla.

libr4rian likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation