1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Building for direct action

Discussion in 'StarCo' started by osoi, May 7, 2018.

1. osoi

osoi Well-Known Member

I have a tournament coming up and finally all the pieces for my StarCo coming together. Suffering a little with analysis paralysis with so many good things so I'm looking for what people would take as one list only if possible for the following missions, I need some discussion to help crystalise things for me.

I pretty well have all the options at max ava

It is a 4 round tournament with the following missions:
    Safe Area
    Firefight
    Looting & Sabotaging
    Biotechvore

2. Recruit-3D

Recruit-3D Active Member

Well, these are fighting missions... soooo.. MB Link i guess

3. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

So far Firefight and Safe Area need no special attention in regard of list building. Just be sure to have a decent amount of weapons capable of killing things. Also in both missions your lists profit from AD: in Firefight because of Lt. hunting and in Safe Area to get some points in quadrants (which works best in combination with the interference card).
    Looting and Sabotaging demands Bandits if you don't want to waste orders on the panoplies.
    In Biotechvore I'd suggest to abstain from remotes in general since STR troops have to save two BTV rolls. In addition try to put most of your troops in fireteams (I'd assume Riot Grrls + Avicenna have the best survival potetial here).

osoi likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation