1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug submitting List to OTM

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by calza27, May 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. calza27

calza27 Cold-steel

I created an O12 list that featured Parvati with a Yudbot. When I logged into OTM to submit my list to an upcoming tournament, this particular list was not available to submit. Once I removed the Yudbot, the list became available.

Army7 was showing a green tick on the list in question, showing it is a valid list, but I think OTM maybe thought I had a Peripheral (Servant) without an engineer or doctor to attach to.

Army code as follows
    g+kEby0xMgEggSwCAQkAhakBAgAAhe0BAQAAhf4BAQAAgMABAQAAhfsBBAAAhacBBgAAhfkBAwAAhbQBAwAAhb0BAQACBwCFrgECAACF6AEDAACFqgEEAACFuwEBAACFuwEBAACFtQEEAACFtQEEAA==

2. Zoe

Zoe You can run, but you can't hide.
    CB Staff Warcor

Hi @calza27.

We fixed the problem at the OTM. Please re-save the list in Army for OTM to re-register it.

^_^

calza27 likes this.
  3. calza27

calza27 Cold-steel

Thanks a bunch, that's worked!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation