1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brand new Infinity player, looking for list help

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Raibead, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Raibead

Raibead New Member

I currently have 2 of the Highlander starter sets and wallace, Pavil McManus (bought by mistake but figuredI couldproxy as a cateran sniper), and an antidote assault pack (before I knew what sectorials were). I also have the dire foes giving me a warcor proxy and Isobel as a hacker. I am getting ready to play my fist game, and am trying to put everything together. My opponent has a 300 point Nomad list. I eventually want to get 2nd irregulars because I love the werewolves in kilts.
    Here is what I had so far... sorry I didn't know which link was easier for ya'll to see.

MwBgTAPqIQQgTgQwG4FMAWrHwC4AIIBGANgFIwAOAFlIE4KBWUgQkPONruAHYXCbKYOhSHMmYbsHIViIFkIlzaVOWPKS6DGq3adawJjrAcuvIyf1MAAhXVlaxW63EUp9Kc1sT7j0latAA===

Braveheart
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]8 [​IMG]1
    ISOBEL McGREGOR T2 Rifle, Flash Pulse, D-Charges, E/Mauler / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 26)
    VOLUNTEER Paramedic (Medikit) Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    WALLACE Lieutenant Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, EXP CCW. (0 | 35)
    CALEDONIAN MORMAER (Fireteam: Haris) AP HMG / Pistol, Knife. (2.5 | 43)
    CATERAN Sniper Rifle / Pistol, AP CCW. (0.5 | 21)
    CALEDONIAN MORMAER (X Visor) T2 Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 33)
    VOLUNTEER (CH: Limited Camouflage, Inferior Infiltration) Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 11)
    VOLUNTEER Paramedic (Medikit) Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    VOLUNTEER (CH: Limited Camouflage, Inferior Infiltration) Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 11)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3 [​IMG]3
    CAMERONIAN 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / AP CCW. (0 | 25)
    McMURROUGH 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / Templar CCW (AP + DA). (0 | 32)
    CAMERONIAN 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / AP CCW. (0 | 25)

3.5 SWC | 282 Points

Open in Infinity Army

2. McKaptain

McKaptain Well-Known Member

3. McKaptain

That will let you drop down to one combat group and play a better balanced force. Infinity is a game where you will need more models than what you can field, as you will want to swap in models for specific battlefield roles.

For a beginner game, I would suggest a mission like Frontline.

4. Raibead

Raibead New Member

McKaptain likes this.
  5. McKaptain

And sorry, I know that wasn’t really help with list building, but list building in Infinity is a very personal thing. Instead of giving list advice, it really is better to just get in games and find what models work for you.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation