1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bolts + Uhlan

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by GreyLime, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Ruaridh

Ruaridh Well-Known Member

But yeh if you don't like them its about you having fun :)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

GreyLime likes this.
  2. Burp

Burp Member

I tried my hands on the List and came up with this:

aBluZW90ZXJyYW4tY2FwaXRhbGluZS1hcm15AIEsAQELAQQBBgACBAEKAAMEAQMABAQBCQAFBAEEAAYgAQEAB4SIAQEACBcBBQAJDwEBAAolAQEACxYBAwA=

JordanJoestar likes this.
  3. GreyLime

GreyLime Member

Aïda will be a surprise for sure, and unwelcomed one. Seems interesting, haven't seen her in NCA lists for months if not years now.

Off topic, what do you think of Bipandra? IMO she's not the best choose in other sectorials, but in NCA she costs same as stock Bolt and can join their FT, which kinda makes her direct upgrade compared to paramed Bolt aside from shooting.

#23 GreyLime, Dec 3, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  4. Burp

Burp Member

Good that you ask. Normaly i would have put here in the Bolt Link. But i understood it like you wanted 5 Bolts. But i would take her in an LI list.

I have to try Aida myself, a friend will give me her model and then i plan on trying her. She got a great Profile and will be a Bad Surprise for most people.
    I plan on using her, a Locust, and the Peacemaker to get a better midfield presence then NeoTerra normaly has. We will she how that works out.

5. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

1) I like the Orc's, because they are a cheap HI units
    2) I find Orc's are great for backing up my Swiss guards, don't get me wrong I do like the Aquilia guards, but sometime you don't have the points to fit one in
    3) You can use the Orc to cover a flank or use the Orc as a Assault unit on an enemy weak flank

Drakefall likes this.
  6. GreyLime

GreyLime Member

Personally I find Orcs useful too, but only in Fusilier FTs. Aside from them, there are a lot of solo troops that can make solo Orc's work better. For instance, said Locusts can play three roles:
    1) Being really good Spec choose, at least in Neoterra(there they were supposed to be used from the start); They are hard to hit, infiltrate, have somewhat good WIP and since KHD option came out, now they can become markets too.
    2) Roadblock - put him in the middle of the table, get him in SF, and watch world burn.
    3) Versatile mid table tool - Option with DB, BSG and Grenades. Can both be decent solo unit (due to options of speculative fire of DB + BSG picking after that) and awesome backup and support for your other mid troops - providing not only those +6 8" shots that Swiss HMG lacks, but also making him harder to get in ARO, since he can cover dangerous area with drop bears.

andre61 likes this.
  7. GreyLime

GreyLime Member

Just played this against same SAA player.

Test 2
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10 [​IMG]1
    UHLAN Heavy Machine Gun, Feuerbach(+1B) / AP CC Weapon. (1.5 | 88)
    [​IMG] CRABBOT Flash Pulse / CC Weapon. (0 | 0)
    BOLT Spitfire / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 27)
    BOLT (Hacker, Killer Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun, E/M Mines ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 25)
    BOLT (Lieutenant) Combi Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 23)
    BOLT Missile Launcher / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 26)
    BOLT (Multispectral Visor L1) MULTI Sniper Rifle ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 31)
    BIPANDRA Combi Rifle, Nanopulser ( | MediKit) / Pistol. (0 | 22)
    HEXA (Hacker, Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle ( ) / Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 26)
    MACHINIST NCA (Bioimmunity, Veteran) Combi Rifle, D-Charges ( | GizmoKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 16)
    AUXILIA (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Flash Pulse ( | Deployable Repeater) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    [​IMG] AUXBOT_1 Heavy Flamethrower / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 4)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army
    This time, after my Missile vanished (we may have marksmanship, but it won't help against mimetism and nimbus) reassembled link, added Bipandra. Aggressive Bolt FT worked very well, that marksmanship basically raised up all their BS by 3. Although it was tough to compete in mid control against Tik, Uhlan managed to shut it down from range;

Tik got really confused when Bolt started laying E/M Mines xD

Defensive Bagh-Mari Sniper in link of regulars was a real trouble to Uhlan, and, after picking and finally destroying Tik, Uhlan got shut down by him.

Hexa worked pretty much alright, I'm from Locust gang, but starting in Hidden was really nice. Spent 2 CT on reviving Uhlan, at my last order or so he managed to kill that sniper. I lost, but it was fun :p

#27 GreyLime, Dec 3, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    Urobros and Drakefall like this.
  8. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

@GreyLime Could you, please share the list of your rival? Thanks

9. Burp

Burp Member

Marksmanship ist Brutal on a 5 man Link.
    A Tag against a 5 man Link Team is a coin Flip. With the right Weapons a Link can take you easily out in a ARO.
    I am always a big Fan of an ML in an Link if you play a Tag Mission. So you have a second high Level thread besides your Tag

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  10. GreyLime

GreyLime Member

Something like that, but I'm not 100% sure

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]8 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    TIKBALANG Heavy Machine Gun, Heavy Flamethrower, Shock Mines / AP CC Weapon. (1.5 | 68)
    [​IMG] CRABBOT Flash Pulse / . (0 | 0)
    BAGH-MARI (Minelayer) MULTI Sniper Rifle, Shock Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 29)
    REGULAR Combi Rifle / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 10)
    REGULAR (Lieutenant) Combi Rifle / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 10)
    NAGA (Hacker, Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Shock Mines ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 30)
    KNIGHT OF MONTESA Red Fury, Chain-colt / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (1.5 | 34)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]6
    NAGA (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Flash Pulse, Shock Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 28)
    BAGH-MARI Heavy Machine Gun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 28)
    AGNES Submachine Gun, Nanopulser / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 14)
    MACHINIST SAA (Mimetism [-3], Terrain [Total]) Combi Rifle, D-Charges ( | GizmoKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)
    FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Urobros and Goorie like this.
  11. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

Thanks @GreyLime, I play with Acontecimento (too with Neoterra, but not so often) and I was curious about what your rival had played. :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation