1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bitmochi's Yu jing, Nomads and Aleph

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Bitmochi, Oct 8, 2019.

1. SirGrumpyPants

SirGrumpyPants A little grumpy

@Bitmochi I love that Bob Ross pop mini. Maybe he's giving you solid pointers on getting such spectacular paint jobs ;)

Koin-Koin likes this.
  2. Bitmochi

Bitmochi Well-Known Member

Back from the dead! In my laziness I had a studio ( dark bunny creatives) paint my aleph army while I focused on my 40k armies. ( wife said I have too much unpainted so I hired help! ) here is a pic of my new aleph army let me know if you want more than a family photo. B22DF1CB-7F00-4CAB-A420-8F938F532110.jpeg

wendigo, Wizzy, Tristan228 and 9 others like this.
  3. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@Bitmochi You look beautiful for a ghoul then. And so does your work. Congrats on a job well done to Dark Bunny concerning this Aleph force they painted up for yourself.

4. Golem2God

What 40k forces are you working on? Any exciting factions like..Tau?! Necrons are nice too.

5. Bitmochi

Really just Eldar of all kinds drukhari, harlequins, and craftworld. Most of it is painted to quick table top quality but the harlequin stuff is a little better than table top

D2A29BEF-EFA6-47B0-8B5B-76CB1CD45B3D.jpeg 70F50F1F-A070-401D-AD28-0BAA69FD8D83.jpeg

Usashi, Oni, jherazob and 4 others like this.
  6. Golem2God

The Space Elf Traid. I'm more partial to Tau, Necrons and while I like most factions I've collected mostly their bits. Go figure.
    Your Eldar are amazing by the way. Wish I was already at your painting skill.

7. Usashi

Usashi Well-Known Member

I guess most wives would ban you from buying more miniatures, until you paint some more from your backlog. Yet you spend extra cash on your hobby, so you could expand your collections and buy more miniatures. Nice :grinning:

8. Bitmochi

Not Technically a playable model but some eye candy for you all! Front of Tarik.jpg Back of Tarik.jpg left of Tarik.jpg right of Tarik.jpg

coleslaw, Wizzy, Usashi and 11 others like this.
  9. Bitmochi

Newest WIP a Zhanshi. The yellow and white are done.
    Zhanshi new.jpg

coleslaw, Xeurian, Croepoek and 3 others like this.
  10. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

That Zanshi with hood up is fast becoming a favourite of mine, so can't wait to see how you finish her up! :D

I like your Aleph army, a nice blend of colours there, what base toppers did you have them use?

11. Bitmochi

Ubfyrnana they are warsenal base toppers. They are the Taugak ones from warsenal line.

Here is the model complete with the exception of me putting one a little melted snow on the base. (the idea is like she just got back in the base after walking thru a snowy outside.) Let me know if you like it. Thanks! femal zhanshi3.jpg female zhanshi2.jpg

Oni, coleslaw, Xeurian and 5 others like this.
  12. Bitmochi

Here is the Link team. back.jpg close up.jpg grp4femleft.jpg

Wizzy, Oni, Gurutz29 and 8 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation