1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best release poll - January 2018

Discussion in 'News' started by Kakino, Dec 18, 2017.

?

Which is your favourite release of January 2018?

Poll closed Jan 17, 2018.
  1. Warcors, War Correspondents (Stun Pistol)

11.8%
  2. Thorakitai box

25.3%
  3. The Charontids (Plasma Rifle)

25.3%
  4. 3rd Highlander Grey Rifles (HMG)

14.1%
  5. Die Morlock Gruppe box

18.2%
  6. None of them! (Oh man, first poll and I'm an offical hater)

5.3%
  1. Khayloth

Khayloth Well-Known Member

I still think that the Warcor's leg looks somehow odd...

2. Lareon

Lareon Well-Known well-knower

Not a great fan of January releases. I would say Grey Rifles or Thorakitai, but I generally not very fond of Aleph style, so the scot is the choice!

3. archon

archon Well-Known Member

I go with the Morlocks!

Januar releases are very good overall:

From style and feeling I like the Grey most, but only the Version without the Sword (why not come up earlier with this idea CB? The Swiss has so much need of a serious pose). The look of the face, the way he holds his gun, makes this miniature very serious - like a real soldier on guard.

The Thorakitai are much needed - how long did we wait for them? The even change loadouts in this time. They look very good and I will get my box soon as the release is available. Very good box, the double bodys well hidden, male & female, no fancy poses, where non are needed.

I like the warcoress also. I actualy have no warcor, because I don´t want the male model. I never really miss this option and so I never converted my one (my idea was the older Moderator girl, with lollypop as microphone and convert the combi into a cam). Now I have a proper alternative. Yes her pose is a bit funny, but no problem here.

The Charontid looks very strange. The head is somewhat, bulky and the drone-thing on his back ... i don´t know. But he is totaly a improvement above the ugly old one. I like that he is in the design-line with other new CA sculpts. But honestly, as I saw his backside, I thought: Why he has no pants on ;-)

Now the Morlocks: Very beautiful sculpts here. I fact I like the gals much. Katana is so cool and Harley look very nice too. The Crocman is great - a very big improvement above the old sculpt. The AP Guy is the weakest of the four, but good anyway. The Comic-related look is very well done. Even if a am not the biggest fan of that. The guy in the starter box was nice but I don´t need a whole box, but this one is sugar in the eye :-D
    In fact I like it so much, that I will buy it soon and give Vanilla Nomads (I play Corregidor) a chance ... maybe even Bakunin, but first comes Szally.

I agree, that the new morlocks lack some action poses (and a tentacle-hair-female) but I think I can live whit that pretty well :-)

4. Damiel

Damiel Domaru sexytorizado :3
    Warcor

First month and now I have a tough one...

Charontid (my 1st army is EC) vs Thorakitai box (my 2nd army and the one that got me in) vs Morlock gruppe (my girlfriend's army and they resemble something I've seen elsewhere... not sure... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:). Guess I'll throw a die and see what happens...

:3

5. Manfred_VR

Manfred_VR Well-Known Member

Thora for me, I need them and I like them, so, what else to say :sunglasses:

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation