1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being Corrupted

Discussion in 'Ikari Company' started by Space Ranger, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I played my 3rd game last night against PainO played by @WolfofWinter. I won 7-0 Supplies mission. I had second turn.

Luckily he didn’t have much of a midfield presence and nothing really fast. So going second worked out well because I got the better table edge.

This time I took a special core of Keisotsu Combi x2, Keisotsu HMG, Brawler Multi-sniper. I must say I really liked them. Especially since I set up a YY to throw smoke on the Brawler sniper rather than doing combat jump. Missile launcher Tanko is BRUTAL!

I also had a Haris of Druze. Lt. + Haris with DEP + Killer Hacker. The guy with the DEP killed a Heavy that had turned away to face Fat Boi. So two DEP shots in the back and because of X-Visor and no cover I had no modifiers. Ka Blam!

I really love Booty sometimes. My Bounty Hunter Sniper rolled ODD! Unfortunately he didn’t do much. But the fact he had it made him not come around to the area he was covering. My newly painted YY I’m now calling Bad Candy got a Combi-Rifle I of course never used. Fat Boi who came down in the backfield got an EXP CCW. I did get him into CC but it was a stalemate. And YY yet to be named got a Panzerfaust that was never used.

Image of Bad Candy
    [​IMG]

WolfofWinter and Golem2God like this.
  2. WolfofWinter

WolfofWinter Well-Known Member

retribution will be mine, you know lol!

Golem2God and Space Ranger like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation