1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

been a while since I warcrimed

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by jfunkd, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Dujiaoshu

Dujiaoshu unsporting Druze

I had some success using a single one

I usually run two yuan yuan, but in some games I've dropped a yuan for a bashi

It's surprisingly more effective as a drop killer than I thought

It has an extra use tho: during deployment in a particular game, I put it on the table masquerading as Armand. The opponent then decided, due to its presence, to forgo the impetuos phase of a daturazi and a taigha. At the end of the turn out popped the echoes and off i went to remove mines with them.

Not too shabby

csjarrat likes this.
  2. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

Using one to mimic an obvious lieutenant hiding prone away from the rest of the army might be tempting enough to draw a speculo/Jaan assassination attempt out too if you're going second

3. jfunkd

jfunkd hard forum hittin Carlos
    Warcor

Bashi's are good profiles in my opinion. Before the inclusion of Diggers, (M)ABH and Yuan Yuan in DBS, I def thought about just putting them on the table even making some lists around several of them. They were decent profiles just to put on the table (not even walk on) for the cost when troop slots weren't limited to 15.

Now I feel it's more difficult to roster them because of the cheaper, linkable additions and Taowu's ability to Holomask. They still can be good as they remain one of the few AD units that can walk on into an ARO. Between echoes and ARM 2, they can survive well enough if you're careful with them.

In Firefight this week both my opponent's and my Corsair did a lot of work for free units. His killed a Hunzakut FO and my Brawler HRL, mine killed a Fugazi and the Chimera.

In that same game I got Amadeus to do some work. He forced an ARO into prone, and cleared a Corsair preventing some scoring. He also pulled 8-4 from the Panoply, which would have been terrifying if it had happened before the bottom of 2, or if I had needed him to do more work to pull out the win.

I like this haris for him and plan on playing it at Dogfinity in two weeks.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]3
    WOLFGANG AMADEUS MULTI Rifle(+1B), Chain-colt / Heavy Pistol, DA CC Weapon, PARA CC Weapon(-6). (0 | 35)
    BRAWLER (Doctor) Rifle, Light Shotgun ( | MediKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 19)
    BRAWLER Heavy Rocket Launcher / Assault Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 16)

1.5 SWC | 70 Points

Open in Infinity Army

#23 jfunkd, May 25, 2023
    Last edited: May 25, 2023
    csjarrat likes this.
  4. Dujiaoshu

Dujiaoshu unsporting Druze

I come back to this thread After 10 or so games with druze

I found great success with a core with backups

(A LGL, Aida, 2 diggers, taowu, Lt model, brawler MSV2)

You link what you Need to link based on the deployment
    And then you reform the 5 man link with the backups when you Need to spec Fire

Round the 10 with Advance Pieces that do stuff
    Hunzakut, or saito, or fiddler PLUS a yuan yuan or a Bashir

Group 2 Is where the sauce Is at: 5 models that can potentially do a lot, but Will not: most of your opponents Will waste resourxes killing your group 2 while you win by using group 1

A yuan yuan, A peacemaker, ML bot, Valerya, a brawler (engineer or HRL) to harisand die in ARO

This Is my current comfort zone with druze

Based on the Active piece you being on group One (saito, hunzakut, whatever) you May find space ti change the Core adding a Druze HMG or MSR

Cadwallon likes this.
  5. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I tried this last Sunday

Druze Bayram Security
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    BRAWLER (Lieutenant) Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    BRAWLER (Hacker, Hacking Device) Submachine Gun ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 17)
    BRAWLER (Doctor) Rifle, Light Shotgun ( | MediKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 19)
    BRAWLER (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper Rifle ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 27)
    DRUZE Combi Rifle, Chain-colt, Grenade Launcher, E/M Grenade Launcher / Viral Pistol, CC Weapon. (1 | 28)
    DRUZE Heavy Machine Gun, Chain-colt / Viral Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 31)
    DRUZE (Hacker, Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Pitcher, D-Charges ( ) / Viral Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 28)
    DENMA CONNOLLY Chain Rifle(+1B), Smoke Grenades / Heavy Pistol(+1B), AP + DA CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    SAITO TOGAN Combi Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, EXP CC Weapon. (0 | 36)
    HUNZAKUT Rifle, Grenade Launcher, Shock Mines ( | Deployable Repeater) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 19)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    BASHI BAZOUK Submachine Gun, Chain-colt / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)
    FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)
    DIGGER Chain Rifle(+1B), Grenades / Pistol, AP CC Weapon(+1B). (0 | 14)
    BULLETEER Spitfire / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (1 | 26)

6 SWC | 298 Points

Open in Infinity Army

While it performed adequately especially the HMG, KHD, Denma Haris, I can't say I was satisfied by it, beyond desperately lacking an engineer, it also had issues to deal with TAGs and redundancy in its parts.

csjarrat and burlesford like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation