1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battle reports and Yan Huo

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by siri, Oct 26, 2018.

1. siri

siri Well-Known Member

Hy Guys.
    Today I use a list with 2 Yan huo , 1 neuro ML and 1 HMRC and Sun Tze.
    Not the most optimal list but a good list.
    I fought Quapu Kalqui. My greatest problem was the always useable djaban sniper.

He combat jump 3 yuan. He disperse with one, and I could shot him with ML and a HRMC shot killing 1. The othe two just hit the spot. In one He use yuan's smoke in the ML and hrmc, who dodge out of smoke, butwith the smoke in his front.
    The second one goes on my right side. Chain rifle in my hacker and my doctor.
    Doc dodge, hacker shots and misses but save in armor.
    He move to better position.
    Do the same move but now sun tzu boardshotgun him to death and my rui shi from my left side shot hit him too.
    The hacker goes unconscious.
    The doc dodge again.

He shots with the sniper in my HRMC who dodges falling from the ceiling of a house. He survives.
    He move his sekban Haris and survive a mine from my guilang.
    My turn.
    I advance with the monk. Smoke. Kill in CC the yuan. HRMC advances from my left. Was hit by the sniper djab sniper from the other side. 1 wound. He still advances kill 2 ghulam ( 1 hmg) and a doctor from the linked team. Kill all the haris sekban and put the sniper to sleep.

His turn.
    He drops a bashi bazook advances and falls To my engineer.
    Drop my hmrc with a BS al hawwa ( he forgot it was a hacker and never aro hacked me) and move for a kill but took a 2ML aro and dies.

So with it he forfeit.

He had only 3 more orders.

2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Just FYI, you can't use Dodge movement to fall off a roof unless you have Super-Jump, because there are no Short Movement Skills that allows you to fall from a height otherwise.

siri likes this.
  3. siri

siri Well-Known Member

Good to know.
    We do this wrong here !

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation