1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Balacing units

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Sharrankar, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

I mean you probably could, at least against targets in the midfield... but it'd cost a lot of orders which could be better spent on Calibans already there in the midfield.

2. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

Removed the shas units because I seldom use them, and when I do its on vanilla.

Raktorak with NCO baked in is something they should have from the get go. It's odd that only one profile gets it.
    Kyosot with T2 CCW would make it a bit too expensive and it is already expensive. Make it just an AP CCW to keep costs as they are.
    Sogarat with +1 CC burst would be hilarious, I love it.
    Honestly, I think the bultrak works well merely by resetting its S level back to 6. That's enough.

I would add in the following after my experiences with MAF:

- Pump Suryat PH up to 14 to make them in line with MAF HI;
    - Allow Sogarats to link up with other models, but not give them the MORAT tag;
    - Make a new option to link up all MAF HI options and make that fireteam have its own, tarlok-like tag;

Lesh', Sharrankar and Stiopa like this.
  3. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

I completely forgot about Suryats. Yeah, they should definitely get higher PH.

Linked Sogarats would rock, but I wouldn't allow them to link higher than a Haris. Last week I accidentally linked them in a Haris (I've had a longer break, forgive me), and they've proven to be a rock upon which CJC attacks broken almost all their teeth. Sogarat in Core would be... nasty.

All-HI fireteam sounds neat. And I'd like to see some more specialized fireteam bonuses in general. It's a good but severely underutilized idea.

DaRedOne likes this.
  4. Sharrankar

Sharrankar Well-Known Member

I'd love it for Sogarats to get a midrange weapon loadout as well, maybe an mk12 + hft - MAF needs midrange gunfighters and Sogarat, with it's CC abilities, could fill this niche nicely. I second it being able to be linkable - not pure, but I'd definitely play a Sogarat, Kaitok and Rindak haris

Edit:
    also, the cost of sync preta baffles me. It doesn't produce an order but is still as expensive as a standard preta. Something's off here I say

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation