1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bakunin revamp: what's going, what's staying

Discussion in 'News' started by burlesford, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

Okay, okay… I won’t talk about things that are unpleasantly shady… I honestly kinda like some of the new bakunin stuff though. It’s different from the rest of the nomad stuff and that sorta fits with my imagination of how they work. Some of them remind me of the knight armour from bubblegum crash/crisis sans the bunny ears. Wish the Konstantinos had been as dynamic as his original though but you can’t have everything, at least he’s had a new mini.

The only statement I’m not sure I’m happy about is the possibility that Infinity is moving away from its Manga/Anime aesthetics. This is what drew me to Infinity in the first place so I hope the move isn’t too far away. If the Bakunin stuff is indicative of the move then it’ll be fine.

Have to agree, the minis are far easier to assemble now than they’ve ever been. The new haqqi stuff almost snapped together. Some of my older minis DID get thrown across the room…

2. anubis

anubis sarcastic exaggerator

defenetly a +1 from me. I am not especially overwhelmed by the majority of the miniatures (especially the exchange from the Referents hood for the nun´s klobuk is a style downgrade imho, but thats personal favor, ofcourse), but its all in all a fitting revamp. I love the designs of the cenobites and i dont dislike everything else, so its a clear win ^^

Gwynbleidd likes this.
  3. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Personally, I am quite happy with the current/ new Konstantinos miniature! :grinning:

4. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

He looks like he's ready to kick up a storm.

5. Tcional

Tcional Nomad Taskmaster
    Warcor

Possibly it's the best mini of the whole release xD
    At least that thought crossed my mind when I saw them all together for the first time.

Golem2God and Modock like this.
  6. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Breaking News
    The Mother-Reverend-Healer Agatha Wabara of the High Hierarchy of the Bakunin Church has reportedly been photographed amidst the Bakuninian common folk. Is this a sign that Corvus Belli will release more miniatures for the punk part of the mothership?

#746 Wizzy, Apr 21, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2023
    Daireann, Abrilete, UpirLihi and 3 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation