1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bakunin resculpts

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Lothair, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Lothair

Lothair Well-Known Member

With Corregidor done and Bakunin getting a lot of great models atm, what other models do you expect we'll get after the Morlocks box? CB will likely finish Bakunin before fully switching gears to Tunguska.

Definitely:
    - Riot Grrl spitfire
    - Kusanagi

Likely:
    - Lizard
    - Castro

#1 Lothair, Jan 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    Golem2God likes this.
  2. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

Cassandra Kusanagi, because she is too old and near-ugly compared to the newest model
    The sin eater sin eater sniper to have something more similar to the one in the starter bakunin

3. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

They've said before they don't have plans to resculpt the REMs currently. Kusanagi, Castro maybe, I hope we get a new Lizard.

Golem2God likes this.
  4. Lothair

Lothair Well-Known Member

ah so I'll probably buy the Meteor. The rest are fine.

5. leigen_zero

leigen_zero Morat Pacifist

Prowlers are in dire need of a resculpt, custodiers are fantastic sculpts but could to with an embiggening to bring them in line (scale-wise) with the rest of the model range, zeros and uberfallkommando are in a similar predicament.

For bakunin, I don't think it's a real need for dramatic changes to the miniatures, just updates for consistency

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  6. T. Rex Pushups

T. Rex Pushups Well-Known Member

Oh my god I would be all over a new lizard done Szalamandra style.

Lothair likes this.
  7. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

"Corregidor done"
    [​IMG]

8. Elric of Grans

Elric of Grans Well-Known Member

Corregidor will be done when we have new Moran. Kowalksy would be a bonus! New Wildcats would be nice too, but not a chance IMO.

Bakunin is only about half done at the moment, but the most urgent models are done (IMO). From here, new Lizard, Prowlers, Reverend Custodiers, Uberfallkommando and Zeros. They also need another new Sin-Eater or two and the last Riot Grrl. The three characters would be a bonus.

I would also like to see a new support pack, but I imagine they will update all factions' support packs at once.

Golem2God and T. Rex Pushups like this.
  9. prophet of doom

prophet of doom Well-Known Member

do you guys think there will be a new lizard in the forseeable future? It would be awesome, but I don't think so. It is so tempting to get the Szalamandra, but i want to leave it at Corregidor and Bakunin.

10. T. Rex Pushups

T. Rex Pushups Well-Known Member

I hope so.

The Szalamandra is what convinced me to try generic Nomads from having only the starter that I picked up solely for Qapu Khakli purposes.

But I really want to run a double Tag list with Lizard and Szalamandra but that has to wait until a new Lizard Sculpt.

11. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Why wouldn't they do Lizard it's unusable. Way off the S.

Golem2God likes this.
  12. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

I think the Lizard is now the oldest TAG model (the Cutter might be older? But it's held up a lot better) so pretty much the last one left for a resculpt. I think we'll see it sooner rather than later.

13. prophet of doom

prophet of doom Well-Known Member

That would be great because I want to have a real TAG and the Szalamandra is tempting but what if I buy that and in 8 months the lizard is out and then I don't want to buy another TAG? Or I could buy the Iguana play it in Corregidor and proxy it as a lizard for bakunin and then the Lizard looks much better?

14. leigen_zero

leigen_zero Morat Pacifist

IMHO the lizard is actually a really good sculpt and it's aged incredibly well (compared to say the old szalamandra), it just doesn't 'fit' with the newer sculpts now though.

Got one sitting in a drawer somewhere, hoping to repurpose it in some other sci-fi game at some point.

chromedog and T. Rex Pushups like this.
  15. Puppet Master

Puppet Master Well-Known Member

You totally forgot Zoe and Piwell. Those really need an urgent resculpt. I am finishing Corregidor, at least what I can finish despite Morans, Carlota, the support pack and the old zonds (reaktion), and I want to start Bakunin and Zoe and Piwell just make me wait. I thought about to use the guijia pilot as Zoe (cause the hexagons of one of her arms could be the implanted arm) and the combi karakuri with some modifications as Piwell. But it would be great if the resculpt them soon.

Meixuki, T. Rex Pushups and Zakalwe like this.
  16. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

With the current trend of doing comic knock off sculpts I'd rather see no new sculpts.
    Maybe a BSG Prowler...

Robock likes this.
  17. deltakilo

deltakilo Bear of Butcher bay
    Warcor

Zeroes please for the love of God zeroes!
    Kusanagi redone would be glorious.
    I want a lizard but don't expect it.

I love bran but imagine what they could do with him now...

Meixuki likes this.
  18. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Probably not for a while or they wouldn't have repacked them. I think they look really good anyways, E/Mauler gal is one of my favorite models, I have one painted despite hardly playing Vanilla.

19. deltakilo

deltakilo Bear of Butcher bay
    Warcor

they are so awful they make my eyes bleed. ( but i wont touch any model before cad sculpting) I really hope they resculpt them, they are such a common take in bak and vanilla

20. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

If the scale creep hadn't been quite as bad the zeros would have been acceptable, Bran is a great model once he's built, it's just getting all the bits to stay in place isn't a lot of fun. Kusanagi is a pain in the pipe to build and is a bit weird looking next to newer stuff.

Slacker69 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation