1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Bahram) fireteam

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Cannon Fodder, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

Direct Template Weapon (DTW). He is talking about the Light Shotgun template option combined with BS Attack (AP)

theGricks and colbrook like this.
  2. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

Not yet, I'm still playing QK until I can get my hands on the new model. Our LGS is still casually getting back into the game and sticking to simpler missions. We're also trying to get some new players into the game and classified based missions are not newbie friendly.

3. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

I was able to run it in a Highly Classified list. It WAS able to do all the classifieds...if my dice didnt abandon me. My Bohktar tried taking care of the tr turret, but got crit twice and died. I had a red fury Rafiq who died 3 times to a hunzakut out of cover in good range (engineer brought it back except for the last death), then the hacker got killed in my reactive turn to a nahab smg at extreme range. BUT they did do the Test Run Mission, and had the capability (if I didnt have terrible luck) to do all the other three AND my personal classified.

Over all I need to run the team again to get better understanding of their capabilities without dice luck.

upload_2022-8-30_15-53-55.png

The Muyib Bahram Fireteam was brutal though, locked down his approaches to my HVT and side of the board and almost cost him the game if he hadnt made two clutch rolls to dodge passed firelanes. They were also able to take down the enemy Namurr, Rafiq Red Fury, both Kum riders, a digger, a ghulam doctor, and the hunzakut.

Urobros likes this.
  4. Indrome

Indrome Member

Oh. I never realized, you could take TWO Bahram fireteams as long as one is a Haris and the other a Core. That opens up some interesting list options without Ghulam like the one you have there. It's a brutal list, btw. I might steal it for a spell. :D

Only thing I'm not sure about is the single regular order in group 2. What did you intend to use it for and what did you end up using it for, if you still remember?

5. anubis

anubis sarcastic exaggerator

without having built the list i would say: coordinated order of 3 mutts without beeing forced spending an additional CT to convert an irregular order

Indrome likes this.
  6. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

It was there if I wanted to pop a pitcher out from the barid or if I wanted to use it on a Mutt. I ended up using it on a mutt a few times and yes did coordinate once.

And yes you can multiple fireteams so long as they are not 2x Core/2x Haris/etc. Bahram and Ghulam Fireteam types are just types of fireteams. You could technically have a Core Ghulam Team and the Ghulam NCO making a Ghulam Haris with double Asawira.

3x Ghulams+Leila+Yasbir=Ghulam Core
    1x Ghulam NCO+2x Asawira= Technically a Ghulam Haris

Urobros likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation